or Connect

Posts by lee730

Let me know your thoughts when you get them in. I'm curious to hear your opinion.On a positive note I got amazon to compare to the $44.99 sale they had for a short period of time (probably like an hour lol). They refunded me the difference in pricing. Gotta love Amazon and their excellent customer service.
The Samsung EVO 128GB cards seem pretty good. I have to do more comparing but not as turned off as I was on the larger sandisk cards previously (lol). They were going for $44.99 earlier today on Amazon. They probably jacked them back up again. EDIT: Ok with a little more time comparing seems like the sound staging is just slightly more spread out. Not noticing the smearing of details like previously. I still think the music sounds a bit more focused and fuller sounding on...
 When I mentioned "anomalies" I meant it as in deviation from the expected norm. In this case I would expect there to be no difference in sound from 1 micro sd card to the other. But yet I still do (which sucks lol). The 128 GB cards you have are they Sandisk or Samsung? I was wondering if that might make a difference based on their specs (I've also heard from a few members noting slight differences in sound even with different brand cards with equal capacities)... But...
I agree. I went into this purchase knowing there was a risk. But a small one based on impressions from members here I trust. It happened to be the signature I wanted. Plus I wanted at least one CIEM. Really nice to have on airplanes and noisy environments.
 lol can't fault it until you try it though. Grezegors does indeed have a superb product IMO.
 I bought two of the 128 ones. The 200 GB one is still quite expensive when compared to that deal. Edit: I opted to try the Samsung EVO 128 GB cards. Ordered two of them. Hoping I don't notice any anomalies with the sound like I have with previous "high capacity cards...."
I wonder if its even worth buying used based on that? Will Grzegors give you a basic year warranty on these with both fees applied? Otherwise I'd say hell no that's a rip off.
 I'm in the same boat as you. I sent an email to the US rep and never got a response. Not real professional if you ask me and for the pricing they are charging for such products.....
I'm in the same boat with you. can iRiver chime in on this? I would think they should be able to point us to the replacement batteries.....
 That is true. Of course I do focus on these things as its a part of the whole experience. Otherwise I would not have spent all this money on it :). I aim to maximize performance and doing something as simple as drying the SE5s weekly (sometimes less than that lol) will help to ensure their optimal operation and prevent issues due to humidity or sweat build up in the tubes. These units do not have the filters like most other CIEMs.