or Connect

Posts by lee730

Yeah unfortunately it doesn't do streaming. DigitalFreak did mention while plugging it in via usb in his car it connected with his car stereo and played music.
 Yeah I think the sound quality is much better personally. Plus you have 4 signature options to choose from. A and B modes for both the HO and LO. I am extremely impressed with 3 of those functions as is. Love the B mode for my IEMs. A mode is great for more power and powering dynamic drivers IMO. Loved that on the Flat 4 Sui. UI is also more friendly than before. There is a back button function added. More music formats. They are working on DSD support still with future...
 Or you sell the lemons and buy a lifetime supply of lemonade after ;-)....
Well when you have a lot of lemons there's nothing wrong with some good old lemonade
Nice. Have you looked into the new Studio 6? Really enjoying it as a portable solution and bang for your buck in terms of pure sound quality.I liked it so much I packed up my Triad L3 and Firestone PSU and brought it over to the other house. I tend to stay in town when working but normally not bothered to brings extras lol.
Spiral Ear SE5 with Hisound Studio 6. Amped via LO though Triad L3. Powered by Firestone PSU.
Spiral dots were still my go to on the Ref 1 although I thought it made them too bass heavy personally. On 1Plus2 the spirals are perfect.
 If you liked the 8 A you'd drool over the SE5 ;).
Spiral Ear SE5 and Hisound Studio 6  
I was wondering the same. This player deserves a nice leather case. I am always worried about dinging this beauty...