Posts by lee730

Honestly how accurate is that? Is it factoring in the sensitivity of your IEMs as well? I'd think it would vary depending on many factors not just the output dB rating of the device.
 Your best bet is to use CIEMs if you are that concerned with it. But I wouldn't wear them in areas where you're safety is at risk. Especially with all the retards behind the wheel....
 It's hard to gauge this IEM still as I haven't fully burned it in yet. But with the short time I've used it I can confidently say it has the best bass I've heard thus far. If you are considering going for a CIEM consider the Spiral Ear SE5. Even this IEM took about 300 hours of usage to settle in. Probably in part due to the gold cable taking time to burn in also. Listening to them right now. Don't think you'll find an IEM better for rock. Seether sounds sick on these.
 Yep they are by far the best tips I've used on the 1Plus2. Also gave me a much better fit with them.... Sad I don't get the same effect on the Ref 1. They just get pulled off the nozzle every time I pull them out, or it gives me a vacuum seal....
I think the bass on them does help to attenuate sound to some extent. Isolation is ok. I wouldn't say great but it can be helpful in situation where you want to lower external noise and still have awareness of what is happening around you. I wouldn't be afraid for my life driving like I did while wearing the 8As going to the post office lmao. To make things worse it was cold and the windows were fogged.... :D
You'll have to burn the files again from CD using a program that verifies accuracy. No way to really fix that....
Tralucent Ref 1, 1Plus2 and Spiral Ear SE5...
  Glad you like it. The S-mod is so much better than the AK120 stock or even amped. Really no comparison....
 lol no. I'm not sure if that would be an upgrade really.... At least from the review I read on the a1 it is comparable to the AK240 in sound quality at a fraction of the cost. Going from other comparisons the Hifiman 901 with its best card is noticeably better than the AK240 in terms of sound quality alone. Going off of the opinion of a friend whom I trust, he finds the S-mod to be a considerable upgrade over the 901 with its best card. So :P.
 It looks like they are taking pre-orders. http://centrance.com/store/#!/~/product/category=7071966&id=38465866 The S-mod is not the same as the glove a1.