or Connect

Posts by lee730

They fit the 1Plus2 very well. I could take the IEMs out with me walking and not lose the seal the majority of the time. The seal I felt was similar to that of a CIEM. It fit that well in my ears.
In my ears the fit was very good with the spiral dots. The ref 1 not as good due to suction issues.
 Lucky you. I really miss my 1Plus2. Had regrets selling them. Listened before I shipped them off and they sounded better than ever lol. I need to burn the Ref 1 in more though and see if it's a keeper. Really haven't put a lot of time on them due to fit and portability mainly. The SE5 and Flat 4 get used most.
I agree with you on most points above. We had a cat that we adopted. He appeared out of nowhere. We fed him once and that's all she wrote. Named him Snow White. A very loving cat. Would accompany me to the mail box and to the cloths line all the time lol. He was a big white cat with very light orange tabby markings. He hated water and him being as big ad he was was virtually impossible to bath him. Micah on the other hand was raised with us since a kitten. I bathed him...
No SE5s for you then
 Don't compare to each other IMO. Spirals are superior in every way. Sounds really good, doesn't kill the sound staging like the hybrid tips. The ortofon also altered the signature IMO. Also very hard to get a seal with even the large tips (seem like small to a very small-medium tip at best lol).
 lol I knew you'd give in one day. I am debating on getting them again. I really miss their sound.
Mine are pretty flush. Don't stick out much at all. The shells are large for the SE5. For the new Ultimate version it seems they are able to accommodate people with slightly smaller ears. My pieces are pretty big though. The original case it came with was crushing them down so I got a bigger case to prevent damaging them.
I doubt that 2 year claim. There are members here who have had their SE5s for more than two years and I'm pretty sure they are still functioning. You just have to take care of your stuff. A dryer is very important and not a very expensive investment.
Nice :-)