Posts by lee730

Well it  could depend on how the silver-gold cable is manufactured as well. I am using Tralucent older gold cable which sounds quite different than the new version. I like how it sounds on the SE5. It pretty much takes the SE5s approach on music and makes it more natural, with more depth to the sound staging. Lusher mid range, with more textured bass. Treble is smoother.
 I think it really depends on your ear shape. I could sit down or stand with roughly the same seal. Granted it is slightly looser lying down but I don't loose the seal at all.
Thanks. Placed an order for 4 of them :P.
Do they or is it your ears that smell nasty
 My point is I don't totally buy into that. In general yes humans can't hear outside of a certain threshold but that doesn't mean that applies to everyone. Just as some are more intelligent, have better vision, etc the same applies to hearing.
 That's an interesting answer because technically that is how we hear in general. The vibrations on the hair cells in the cochlea's Organ. Which in turn is relayed to the brain. It is all perception.
I think he means it has one of the widest soundstages but the 1Plus2 still bests it in that area. The 1Plus2 most definitly wins out still in clarity. The 850s mids are a bit more forward with the 1Plus2 having a cleaner sound across the entire spectrum.
What is the impedance on that amp? Heard quite a lot of good things about that amp.
Personally I felt they sounded a tad hollow out of the box. Still impressive no less. They have improved a bit with usage. Not sure if I put 200 hours on them yet though.
lol.