or Connect

Posts by lee730

I honestly didn't like how it sounded with the 1Plus2... The mids sounded wonky to my ears on the Tera. It sounded off... But the SE5 sounded really impressive to me with the Tera. Then hearing Mimouille compare S6 to the LPG signature got me interested in the LPG. I've never heard the SE5 sound better than on the S6 amped with Triad and PSU.
Juglar June
Based on his sound preferences I bet H20 would prefer the S6 to the Tera. I found the S mod significantly better than the Tera to my ears.
True. But it also could save you in the long run from upgraditis
 Sounds like the screen is defective. Are you able to listen to music on it? When you first power the unit it on and when you plug your IEM/headphones in it (provided the screen was working), it will prompt you to choose between A mode and B mode. So if you click the middle button first it will choose A mode. If you press the right button it will move over to B mode. Then hit the middle button. This is so you can at least test out the signatures. You won't have much of any...
 Will they offer to repair for you at a cost? I hope so.
Is your unit under warranty? Try to contact hisound and see if they xan repair it.
Here are directions from Jack. There was an issue with the initial unit I had. It was a defective screen though. But the directions may help.
Sorry to hear that. Did you contact hisound to get directions on unbricking it or warranty?
 What mode do you like best? HO or LO?