Posts by lee730

lol they told us at work that all the drivers were out sick and wanted me to take one for the team. I was like "fu_k no!, I am done driving lol.
 Hell I just sold my house & a kidney! ;)...
 http://tinycartridge.com/post/866743831/super-creepy-pokemon-hack
 But with this one you're a fool no matter way you put it lol. Either falling for the joke or falling for the price ;)... That's what you call priceless. I just love how arrogant the add is with enter a lottery to get in line to pay an exorbitant premium for our product lol.
The liability is simply too high I think for him to consider it from a business perspective. I could be wrong though. Plus losing warranty on a $5,000 piece of kit...
lol this is funny either way you put it ;).. Looks like they have set a record of doubling the price each new-iteration...  
 lol you ass :P.
 I have over a 100 hours on them now and the bass has indeed tightened up. There is good balance between the mids treble and bass. But it is what it is. In comparison to the 1Plus2 the FX850s do mask detail when directly compared and part of it is the heavy bass on them. Actually they are bass heavy compared to the SE5 and Flat 4 Sui also.
 Maybe your email went to his spam folder? I never had issues contacting him before. Although I'm not totally fine with his business ethics but that is another matter...
 True...