or Connect

Posts by lee730

I'm curious which unit do you have a moded AK120 or stock? That's too bad about the sound of the 128 cards :(. Guess I'll pass.
 On pretty much anything you throw on it. If the track is bad it will make that very clear to you lol. The clarity is something else though.... I feel it makes all my music sound HD. For sound cards I've been using the 32 GB Sandisk cards. I have 64 GB ones but I do notice a difference and that bothers me lol. I haven't tried out the larger 128 cards due to this...
I'd have to agree with his post. They sounded pretty much the same to me. I still can't believe 1.32 sounds so good on my player it's like different leagues.
Same. Not sure but I see this change in sound as night and day. I cannot see how no one could notnotice this change. However I am refering to a modded Ak120. The S mod with upgraded LO.
Nice they are still supporting this product. I tried the firmware out but still prefer 1.32 by far for sound. Love my S-mod :)
 A Porta Potty would be closer in value ;)
 They fit the 1Plus2 very well. I could take the IEMs out with me walking and not lose the seal the majority of the time. The seal I felt was similar to that of a CIEM. It fit that well in my ears.
In my ears the fit was very good with the spiral dots. The ref 1 not as good due to suction issues.
 Lucky you. I really miss my 1Plus2. Had regrets selling them. Listened before I shipped them off and they sounded better than ever lol. I need to burn the Ref 1 in more though and see if it's a keeper. Really haven't put a lot of time on them due to fit and portability mainly. The SE5 and Flat 4 get used most.
I agree with you on most points above. We had a cat that we adopted. He appeared out of nowhere. We fed him once and that's all she wrote. Named him Snow White. A very loving cat. Would accompany me to the mail box and to the cloths line all the time lol. He was a big white cat with very light orange tabby markings. He hated water and him being as big ad he was was virtually impossible to bath him. Micah on the other hand was raised with us since a kitten. I bathed him...