or Connect

Posts by lee730

Or Mayonnaise-may :D
Sorry to hear that avitron... :(
 lol more like .05% of a song ;). I still suggest looking into a used AK120 and modding it to the S-mod. Much better value for money.
H20 hurting my pocket more...
 lol as we speak I am working on the review. Just not gonna rush to put it out :). That looks like a nice player. If you don't mind send me a PM of your thoughts on that player. Maybe I can give you some of my thoughts in PM in return of the S6.
 The sound focuses on all aspects pinoyman. Treble, bass and mids. In high detail all three. It allows you to completely analyze and engulf yourself in the presentation. So detailed, layered and clear. Sound stage isn't huge by any means. Nor is it small.
 He may have destroyed the board while soldering the chips. Still soldering nonetheless lol :P. There are pics I think posted earlier on of the board? I'll try look and see if I can find a pic. (edit) I think there are pics on the right of the screen H20 of the board. There is a casing on part of it though as it was on mine if I recall correctly. Had no intention on opening that up lol. Reminds me of ripping out the dashboard of a 2010 dodge ram.... Even the steering...
 I'm gonna do my best to dedicated time tomorrow to get working on the review. Have my laptop at home now so can work away from the desk :P.
 They use a special pin that is attached to the board itself. You will break that pin trying to remove it. Then you will have to manually solder it to the board. It's not quite as simple on the AK unit. Plus I'd be worried about damaging the board while soldering. I was not able to find a battery small enough to fit inside the AK120s case and properly close. I got close but no cigar. Vinnie sold me an extra battery he had lying around from an AK120 unit he destroyed while...
 Yeah you could. You'd just break it in the process ;). Better yet use the Studio 6 for self defense. Won't leave a mark on the unit ;).