or Connect

Posts by lee730

Yes the large ones.
Luckily the FX850s are as comfy in my ears as the Shozys. I use the same JVC Tips for both. Shozys more portable and care free for sure .
And there you have it . Killer of giants Seriously, I really like them both. Especially with the S6 the FX850s bass is well controlled.
I could easily see people preferring the Shozy over the FX850. They sound that good IMO.
 Do yourself a favor and give it a listen. It's a superior product to the 3rd ANV IMO and the ANV was already very good on its own. I still have the AK120 S-mod. I plan on getting the Paw Gold down the road and I'm pretty much good on sources.
 I think they are able to hold their own quite well. The focus on sound presentation is a bit different between the two. FX850 can push out more bass but shozy is no slouch either. Shozys mids are thicker IMO and it's a more mid focused presentation vs the FX850. I also find the mid presentation of the Shozy to be more spread out and in that even easier to focus on those details. It fleshes the detail out more due to this and I really like that. FX850s treble is smoother...
 I'm not sure if they are still out of stock. I'll try talk with Jack again. He hasn't gotten back to me. Might be the email got lost due to China's firewall.... Last time I was asking him for some important information to use in my review. One thing is he had mentioned an earlier firmware where they had DSD working..... I would like to test this out if its true and post my findings. I think you will like FX850 on S6. Sounds great on both A mode HO and B mode LO. B mode LO...
  The FX850s pick up hiss quite easily. No issues here on the S6 though.. Actually I continue to be amazed at how well the Studio 6 makes IEMs behave in general. Just all around great at gripping an IEMs sound and controlling it.
 Wait are you using the 3rd ANV software on the Studio 6? Or do you have a Studio 3rd and are considering trying the S6?
 Shozy Zero is very nice with the S6. Actually I haven't tried anything yet that hasn't sounded great on it :). Been mainly using the Shozy this past week vs my other IEMs. Very happy with it.