Posts by lee730

Since it's still September we could do "Silent but deadly-September" ;)...
Well good luck on that. Hope it works out for you. Just with customs things are usually never that simple. That is even having a CIEM shaped to your ears and you are highly likely to still have fit issues.
 No what I am saying is if you get it built to specifically fit the IE80s nozzle what will guarantee that to fit aurisonics IEMs? Do they have the exact same nozzle size as IE80?
 I beg to differ. Saying it is just simply less v-shaped or more foward is oversimplying things. But hey we all have the right to our own opinions. I don't think either of the IEMs mentioned above are even close to the 1Plus2 in terms of sound quality/performance. My assessment doesn't just come from sound signature preference. That might have a roll in it but I also like bassy, v-shaped to neutral sounding IEMs. It is the refinement and technical abilities of each IEM I...
 I think the IE80 has more focus on mid bass than anything else. It has good sub bass but much of that is on mid bass. The FX850s strikes a good balance between sub and mid bass. Personally I'd take the  Flat 4 Sui any day over all the above. I'm debating on selling the FX850s but I like them for gaming.
 Wish I had mula to waste on collectors items ;).
 IMO JVCS are better across the board. Bass goes deeper, has more control, treble has more air to it and maintains a smooth signature. Mids are more detailed, the FX850 has more clarity, timbre is quite a bit more natural sounding. The entire sound doesn't come across as muffled or cloudy as the IE80 can sound when directly compared. Then again the JVC themselves can sound muffled next to the 1Plus2 or Flat 4 Suis. There aren't any bad IEMs is also an opinion (although...
 Hmm you sure not a typo? lol...
  Um I highly doubt you'll be able to use the sleeves effectively on another IEM if it is custom built to specifically fit the IE80. What size tips do fit you the best? The spiral dot tips give me a very good seal with the best sound on the FX850s and the 1Plus2. Might be an option but they are pricey. At the price you are listing you could spend a bit more and get the FX850s (they come with the spiral dot tips) which is a clear upgrade over the IE80 or even go for CIEMs.
I wonder about that. @ $700 I would expect no hiss...