or Connect

Posts by lee730

lol
 May also has somewhat to do with the sources being used to drive the IEM. Really have no qualms with this IEM. If it improves more or not I am a happy camper with its sound vs what I paid. 
 I'm honestly not concerned with that. They sound so good as is ;)
Or maybe Misanthrope-May :P
Yes the large ones.
Luckily the FX850s are as comfy in my ears as the Shozys. I use the same JVC Tips for both. Shozys more portable and care free for sure .
And there you have it . Killer of giants Seriously, I really like them both. Especially with the S6 the FX850s bass is well controlled.
I could easily see people preferring the Shozy over the FX850. They sound that good IMO.
 Do yourself a favor and give it a listen. It's a superior product to the 3rd ANV IMO and the ANV was already very good on its own. I still have the AK120 S-mod. I plan on getting the Paw Gold down the road and I'm pretty much good on sources.
 I think they are able to hold their own quite well. The focus on sound presentation is a bit different between the two. FX850 can push out more bass but shozy is no slouch either. Shozys mids are thicker IMO and it's a more mid focused presentation vs the FX850. I also find the mid presentation of the Shozy to be more spread out and in that even easier to focus on those details. It fleshes the detail out more due to this and I really like that. FX850s treble is smoother...