or Connect

Posts by lee730

Exactly which I also posted the source will play a roll in it. Thats the case on my Studio 6

Jurassic-june
Well we agree to disagree. I think it easily hangs up their with $500+ dollar IEMs. At least from what I'm hearing and on my equipment to drive them. I've let 3 of my co-workers try them out for kicks. They can't believe how clear the Shozy and S6 sounded. Pretty impressive considering I've never gotten that reaction from co-workers before. Usually they just don't get it lol.
For me it was the other way around. Ended up missing the 1Plus2.
 You live and you learn :P.
 Sound Eq you should hear the SE5 with rock. It's to die for...
 Nah, just trust your senses. Though I'm the type who always questions and go back and forward. Generally always come back to the same conclusion lol :P. I'm jealous want to give these a try...
 Someone posted the bass is more controlled on the Ref 1. too.
Actually RedJohn different IEMs might also exhibit different characteristics when burning in. For example I can see it very possible for an IEM to become more bassy with burn in or an IEM where the bass may become more controlled with usage. It depends on the IEM, how it was designed etc. In the instance with the Shozy I have been quite happy with it from day 1. Maybe the signature might have smoothed out a bit, mids would be more apparent on this (lush). Ultimately for me...