Posts by lee730

lol sounds scary...
Thanks, will do. Do any of you get a bit of an excessive seal with these on? The seal is quite a bit more substantial than the 1Plus2... Pulls off the Spiral dot tips when I take them out...
 Hmm I'm not sure about that. My pieces don't fall off easily though. I thought Gavin recommended using clear nail-polish lacquer? I used that on my Flat 4 Sui to re-seat the tubings. Did the trick :).
 That's too bad to hear....
Well got the replacement Ref 1s in and..... Much better. I at least know it's not my ears ;)... Gonna have to run these in. They are bassy for sure. I think the bass will settle with usage though. I notice there is some serious slam on these.... Bass goes deeper than any other IEM I've heard so far.
 Since it's still September we could do "Silent but deadly-September" ;)...
Well good luck on that. Hope it works out for you. Just with customs things are usually never that simple. That is even having a CIEM shaped to your ears and you are highly likely to still have fit issues.
 No what I am saying is if you get it built to specifically fit the IE80s nozzle what will guarantee that to fit aurisonics IEMs? Do they have the exact same nozzle size as IE80?
 I beg to differ. Saying it is just simply less v-shaped or more foward is oversimplying things. But hey we all have the right to our own opinions. I don't think either of the IEMs mentioned above are even close to the 1Plus2 in terms of sound quality/performance. My assessment doesn't just come from sound signature preference. That might have a roll in it but I also like bassy, v-shaped to neutral sounding IEMs. It is the refinement and technical abilities of each IEM I...
 I think the IE80 has more focus on mid bass than anything else. It has good sub bass but much of that is on mid bass. The FX850s strikes a good balance between sub and mid bass. Personally I'd take the  Flat 4 Sui any day over all the above. I'm debating on selling the FX850s but I like them for gaming.