Posts by lee730

oh :P.
 Well they sell it here for a bit higher. Not sure if the source is reliable though. http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/Brand-Original-New-Cube-C30-MP3-Player-Media-Player-with-HIFI-earphone-F1-blue-color-only/101027_494167121.html
 Hmm well if you did add a bunch of tracks without deleting the system folder on the internal memory it can cause loading problems. I've had it happen before where I added a bunch of stuff and had to delete the system folder to get it to stop scanning indefinitely. But you said you deleted the system folder so I don't understand that.
Try a different memory card. The card could be faulty. Does it do this long scan with only the internal memory loaded? Most likely the issue IMO.
 Yeah the beeping noise is quite annoying lol. But once I heard the difference and of course going back and forward that annoyed me even more :P.
 I prefer is on. The sound has more focus especially on the mids where with it off the sound is a bit distant. I think there is more bass with it off as well. Overall I find the sound to be a tad dull when it is off in comparison. I don't really consider this to be more clear IMO though.
 You shoulda tried the 120 S-mod ;).
So far I could tell there were some minor differences between the later firmwares. I don't think I've tried the latest one yet though? But 1.0 vs the other ones is significantly different for me.
 This isn't only exclusive of the X5. The DX100 and AK120 both very much showed sound signatures variations with different firmwares. Some even for the worse. Ibasso nor Irver intended to change the sound quality with these fixes but it did. Just from altering the code I gather. Who knows that could relate to many things such as power draw, memory optimization, etc.
I most definitely notice a change from 1.00 vs the newer firmwares. Personally I've gone back to 1.00 due to that. The Sui is particularly revealing of such nuances. Took it from wow to I want to sell the X5