Posts by lee730

These (link below) are the genuine ones. You might be able to get a little cheaper from amazon.jp but you have to have forwarded to you from tenso.com. Either way a PITA but I think the tips are worth it. Those other tips you linked to are also good and for the price, worth it. http://www.amazon.com/VICTOR-EP-FX9L-B-Spiral-Earpiece-Size/dp/B00JSLXPUE/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1413956393&sr=1-1&keywords=jvc+spiral+dot+earpiece
I think those aspects are both important. But also control is very much important.
 Depending on what you are looking for. You might really love them ;).
 Which the AK120 S-mod is quite a bit better than the Hifiman 901 with its best card ;)...
lol I'm sure Mimou is being facetious. I don't know about tupac though.... When he mentions 7 pairs he means other CIEMs ;)...   Personally I wouldn't risk changing cables very often at all on the SE5 being that it is silicone. I changed it out a couple times but won't do that anymore. Sounds marvelous on the old gold cable.
I kinda get annoyed using small devices to search. Takes a lot longer than the PC :P. But for convenience it's nice to have.
lee730   offline16,580 Posts. Joined 1/2011 Location: Hawaii
 I originally came here to compare between the Sure SE530 and the IE80. The IE80 grabbed me and it was it from there... Now @ Spiral Ear SE5, Tralucent Ref. 1, JVC FX850, Flat 4 Sui :P.
 Go for Tralucent Ref. 1 ;)...
 Oh ok. Was wondering lol. Also curious if a modded unit would be an upgrade over the older modded units.... The X5 pairs really well on the Ref. 1. I put it on EQ Flat and really does the trick. Can't complain for its pricing.