Posts by sml1226

Compulsion to post a random number! 42! If you have the money, the space, and the desire, get as many as you want. Who's going to judge...actually, who cares if they do? Currently, due to lack of space and funding, I have 2: my MDR-V6 and my HAFX-35. I have no intention of setting a cap. If there's something I like the sound of that I can afford, I'll get it. Simple plan, but I don't see any real issues with it
Best cosmetically, best looking, best measuring, best sounding, best at their price point, etc? Best is very vague. I could go ahead and wrap those iBuds back in their plastic wrap, ship them to you, and say they were my "best for giving away" headphones and have done exactly what you asked.I know it's all a joke already, but why not bring my subjectivist side out again and say best is only best in your eyes in the context you place it in.
If Sony was nicer, I'd still have linux on my PS3 and I could rip things there. I never got it figured out enough over the short time I had linux on there to rip them.
Already had MGS4... no blu ray drive to even attempt this rip though. Way to go Sony, make magic and leave me stuck trying to find where in that massive game that track plays just to hear it!
Here you go: http://www.head-fi.org/a/diy-lod-full-step-by-step-do-it-yourself-guide-with-pictures
I can definitely get you one for ten million. Hell, I'll be nice and get you two Sorry I can't help, but just for reference, do you want the 8 wire SR125i+ cable or the 4 wire SR80i and below cable?
Small square in big circle... it works. Childhood lessons about triangles not fitting in circles and circles not fitting squares is nonsense... if it won't fit, we'll make it! That's what DIY is all about I'm talking individual 20-24AWG wires here, not a full sized quad tube in a new shape, so your braid is still round-ish, and everything continues as usual.
Since when can potatoes win a dance competition?
Purple dinosaurs? Did you mean dragon? I think you meant dragons... Spike thinks so too.
Haven't we established that by declaring there cannot be a topic, we have created a topic to follow? Are we contradicting ourselves by saying there can be no topic when in doing so, the topic has been created, thus directing us to attempt to not make a topic?