Posts by Justinheng

strong enough to shake the table a little?
I've pretty much decided to get the LSR305s. However, i was just wondering if the bass of the 305s are strong enough, since i mostly listen to EDM. Would i need to get a subwoofer?
I've pretty much decided to get the LSR305s. However, i was just wondering if the bass of the 305s are strong enough, since i mostly listen to EDM. Would i need to get a subwoofer?
thanks, so does that mean i won't need a Fiio L7 to connect all my components?
Hi all,   I just ordered a pair of LSR305s, was just wondering how can i connect the LSR305 to my Fiio E17 and ultimately to my Laptop? What cables would i need? Thanks
 sorry i'm bit confused, what is the Fiio L7 for? can you not connect your computer to the E17 via a USB cable, then the 3.5mm to the JBLs via the cmp159?
thanks so much for your replies. One extra question, as my desk is relatively small, does the JBL still perform well under lower volumes?
does the JBL perform as well in terms of its mid and highs?
hi,   i'm just wondering, how do the Audioengine A2+ compare with the JBL LSR305? Anyone with experiences with both?
i owe a pair of shure 750DJ's, how would you compare the quality of the bass of the A2's to it?