Posts by ANDEROAN

cool I will give them another try/listen thanks! they are uber super comfortable that's for sure!
go with the FS, I got the +, and never used the amp part of it, I just sent mine back to DigiZoid, to get the battery fix, I used to beable to unplug the battery and just recharge it, but it sat around for quite a while now, and when I went to go charge it, nothing? unplugged the battery and still nothing?   I will probably sell it after I get it fixed, cuz it's just not the same as my ZOv1!!!!!! not the same sonics? I swear by the ZOv1!!! seriously!!! the little bltch...
you got them to fit well on the ASG's? I got several pairs of them and I could hardly get them to fit over the large bore of the ASG, and after doing so it seemed to really muffle the ASGs sound by quite a bit? but they are uber super comfortable!   if anyone  wants to try them I have 9 brand new sets of the lrg SpinFit tips, and 2 brand new sets of the med. $8.00 shipped anywhere in the US. Pm me,I iwould like to hear how they worked out on the ASGs for you!
WOW! all deserving, congrats Ken,   not only for HFE, but for what is playing in my ears at the moment, WOW, I just refit my W4s, with the rX, I've really got to start doing my homework, I have alot of gear and set alot of it aside for my current rig, which has been exclusively my ASGs, CLAS-R, and various amps? for the last year and a half?   since coming across the rX, I've rediscovered my MKII, what a dream that I'd forgotten and set aside, and now my W4s! which...
lucky campers, I've wanted to hear Xins work evry since I came to Head-Fi and read about him, I can only miss out on what I never had, would be worse to have one and then to have t break? ggrrr ugh, lol,  such a shame he disapeared?   5 years thats not long, should be back soon? ggrrr ggrrr ugh ugh ugh, lol,
 well waiting for a while yes/maybe, the waiting is about waiting on Robert to finish his masterpieces/little power house works of art! because when he is finished working out al the production/technical bugs/last minute improvements, then all will be business as usual, alot of the hangups happen in production, it's when he gets something back that isn't to spec/tollerence, its no small feat to pack ssoooo much into such a tiny (small on the outside and simply HUGE on the...
well I've had my RX for a few days now, hhmmm, what to say and how to put it?   a nice sounding amp, but being somewhat of a basshead? it seems somewhat a of delicate/thin sound? outside of being somewhat of a basshead, it really has an awesome sound to it!   I agree with these reviews:   http://www.headfonia.com/alo-audio-rx-your-iems-best-buddy/   http://headfonics.com/2015/04/the-rx-portable-amp-from-alo-audio-its-back-2/   some Pros:   it has pretty much...
 whew! and I thought my dog had a smelly butt that told stinky jokes, lol, but thanks for the product page and your walkthru tutorial, it was enjoyable, yea enjoyably long, lol, jk, but your walkthru was very nice and personable, thanks for sharing, gives me a feeling/idea of what it would be like if I ever was able to go myself, as I probably won't? and your review/walkthru only reafirms the great things that I'm already hear from my RX MKII now, and that I will only be...
sounds good Toro, I appreciate the info,   and yea I will probably get another Duet in the sales thread, or give the Theorem a try one day, alot of great amps out there now,   just a matter of finding/learning what synergizes best with what other gear? and what sound signiture works/sounds best for you, and being/getting schooled on it all, from quality of recordings to source to dac or amps, along with what head gear to use? planar vs. electrostatic,   don't foget...
 what? that's pretty awesome, when I used the dbl flange tips from HFman they were awesome! haven't used them in a while though, but spinfit dbl flange from HFman! sign me up! if they fit the ASGs large bore they will be a audio changer to a certain degree  if anyones interested I have 9 sets of the large spinfit, and 2 set of the med ones, 1/2 with the red bore, 1/2 with the white bore, all are brand new never been used, I got them from Dopaminer, they are very...