Posts by ANDEROAN

that would be nice, I would very much be interested in a higher voltage version! count me in!    sent my -R back becuse it isn't compatable with 2 of the 3 amps I have? Lisa3, C&Cxo2? BAs only with the L3, but with the Voyager all was well, but the Voyager doesn't play BAs well though, ggrrr ugh!   so I was digging on the -Rs sound, kind of uber nice, it was growing on me! but because of the uber low output no go? CL told me the exact some thing, no reimbursement with...
well I hooked up my IEMs up to the -R, before I sent it back, the W4s, and ASGs, and the output is so uber low I could barely hear the music? so you will acually need an amp to run them effectively, I also hooked up my IEMs directly to my original CLAS and it was moderately better, but listenable, and I always thought that the output was supposed to be too much for listening to it directly?
well what a very nice change to having some play time on it! the sound has smoothed over by quit a bit, mids aren't so much more forward then the lows and highs, I am really liking it alot more so now, lots of detail, clear and analytical? so its soundstage is filling out more with some burnning in! I have been listening back and forth all day, my iPod gets low I throw the -R onto it, charge it up and then throw the CLAS back on, and play the -R in between...
  yes that will be a good match,   I luv all silver innerconnects, as they will really bring out details instrument seperation, and an airier soundstage!   I am currently using 3 all solid silver innerconnects in my portable rig? and all made by Ted/ Chris_Himself! a usb LOD from my iPod to the CLAS, a 9cm 3.5 between the CLAS and my GS Voyager, and another shorter 3.5 between the Voyager and my ZO v1! well whats one mans portable is anothers home rig! lol, and finally an...
  if you like a warm, enveloping, and a tubey sound! the C&Cs, well at least the xo2 is just that! I am surprised they haven't had a bigger footprint on Head-Fi?
oops sorry, yes you are right, read a description, thought it was odd for them to be listed as quads? thanks for the info!
I just found that these are quad BA? sounds very interesting!
not to be OT, but this thread is what made me really want the C&Cxo2 http://www.headphiles.org/ index.php?t=msg&th=1942&start=0&
I have the C&Cxo2, and if it is anything like that then it will be awesome! the only amp that beat it was my Lisa3! the C&C has a very warm fun and enveloping sound!   the xo2 comes with its own IM switch,      
  well for anyone that has iPod battery issues like my iPod Classic 7th gen battery was the bottle neck, not anymore! it's an iLuvs found here and at a great price! http://www.ebay.com/itm/iLuv-i603-Battery-Booster-with-Silicone-Case-for-iPod-/190543007203?pt=Other_MP3_Player_ Accessories& hash= item2c5d3f8de3,!   here's some pics of what I am charging, has a great low profile and fits like a glove, can't wait to NOT having my iPod run out in the middle of my audio...