Posts by ANDEROAN

yes that is true, they are a diferent beast, I am not very good at the technical speak or at being objective or analytical? but there is something to it? like others have said, and not sure if this applies but if they are tuned for easterners, they from my understanding enjoy a brighter sounding IEMs?   to me the FXZs get fatigueing pretty quick, not sure if it's brain burn in? but I can wear the ASG's for 15+ hours a day, and in the end still not want to take them...
yes and then there is that, simply done right from the start, cool I will be really looking forwards to the ASG-2s,   but I am in love with the CLAS and its sound! so looks like I will be doing some A/Bing soon, very soon!   thanks for the input Ken!
yes that is what I am figuring with the ASG-2s? so I'm waiting for some ASG-2 reviews and more word from Dale, as to the upgrade! it will be a pairing of gear to help with the best percieved sound from them, the ASG-1.2s do respond well to diferent gear! to me very flexible, well that's only if it gets you to where you want to be going, lol, but for me the ASG's have gotten to a very balanced place for my tastes 
well I have just tried out the new FXZs 1 & 200s, and have a set of the CKS1000s, and to me they don't come close to the sound that I am getting from my ASG-1.2s!   the ASGs have a much nicer/better soundstage, along with better detail, and insturment seperation, and the treble falls into an uber sweet spot! the treble on the FXZs can be hot/sibilant, and only gets worse when I turn up the sound for more of an impact,   the bass on the ASGs to me goes just as...
I have a 30 pin to USB Qusps Twisted Cable LOD! wanting $OLD for the cable,   also for sale is my second hand, in great shape, and sounds awesome, Fostex HP-P1! comes with original box, but no fumbling case, and 2 ALO bands, wanting $500.00   or as a combo for $575.00!   prices include shipping to the USA, buyer pays PayPal fees, international buyers pay any shipping diference,   thanks for looking!
up for sale is my second hand, in great shape, and sounds awesome, Fostex HP-P1! comes with original box, but no fumbling case, and 2 ALO bands, wanting $500.00   I also have a 30 pin to USB Qusps Twisted Cable LOD! wanting $OLD for the cable,   or as a combo for $575.00!   prices include shipping to the USA, buyer pays PayPal fees, international buyers pay any shipping diference,   thanks for looking!
up for sale is my second hand, in great shape, and sounds awesome, Fostex HP-P1! comes with original box, but no fumbling case, and 2 ALO bands, wanting $500.00, I'm enjoying the CLAS over the HP's sound,    I also have a 30 pin to USB Qusps Twisted Cable LOD! wanting $OLD for the cable,   or as a combo for $575.00!   prices include shipping to the USA, buyer pays PayPal fees, international buyers pay any shipping diference,   thanks for looking!
well I have gone thru the gambit yet again! and I am staying with my ASG-1.2s, and W4s?   so up for sale:   brand new W4Rs, around 50 hours on them bought a cople of months ago, so almost 2 years warrenty left on them, comes in original box, w/all the accesories, and will put in some eartip adapters so you can use any tips you want with them, $355.00   brand new JVC FXZ100, burned in for 20 hours, little play time on them, $175.00!   brand new JVC FXZ200,...
well the ZO isn't neccesarily an amp, it uses Smartvector technology, so it's not double amping, I am a ZO addict, it isn't about the base? I love the way it boosts/colors the sound?   this is my iPod>CLAS>GS Voyager>ZOv1>ASG-1.2s!  
are you using the 30 pin LO of the iPod? that will make the first big diference, although going down that road is the first step to a larger portable rig? cuz you will need an amp to go along with it, I suggest the ZOv2.3, but there are also many great smaller amps out there,   and if you want even more detail getting the CLAS will give you that! but now your growing by leaps and bounds!