Posts by ANDEROAN

I am also anxiously awaiting all of the feedback/info from everyone, it would be very very awesome to link up the -R along with my amps? I unfortunaley picked up the MKII after I returned the -R to TTVJ, would have loved to hear that, if it was as good as the CLAS I would have kept the -R just cuz! but am really wanting to hear the new -R.1? will the R now stand for revision? lol, instaed of refreshed   but I will be in line to get one, I miss the -R and how it was...
I have the HD600's, and they have a fuller sound when I throw my ZOv1 in along with the mix, iPc 7th gen, HP-P1, ZOv1, the ZO adds to the low end and also effects mids and the treble? hhmmm go figure, but gives the sound a nicer shine/polish, seems to fill out the sound, I also have the HD650s, and they sound pretty great, but the ZO distorted the bass and broke up the sound, after turning up the volume to a jamming level with the 650s? but not along with using the 600s....
I had my extra  EX600 cable recabled to a solid wired copper/gold plated cable, it did help with the bright treble, which now has a home with some of the 7550s! what a nice combo that must be, but my ASG-1.2s win out the day with me, Ted from Chris_Himself cables did the work for me, great guy great job, his e-mail address is in my profile in the cable section if you need some great cables done,
not to change the subject,   but I just got around to listening to my HD600s out of this gizmo! pretty awefully nice! I also have the 650s, and the 600s REALLY have some great synergy along with the HP! more so thnen the 650's? I tried them out of the CLAS + MKII, Voyager, L3, and the C&Cxo2, and the HP-P1 really hits the spot with these! I was going to sell the HP, cuz I'm liking the CLAS ALOT more over the HP? but not now, I will keep it just to play the 600s...
.pm'ed
seriously! this is sweet, I will get definately get another -R if they get it fixed? I was swapping back and forth with my CLAS and the -R, so I could keep my music going because of the crappy iPods battery life, which was working out great but not being able to use 2 out of my 3 amps really sucked so I returned the -R, and returned back to my sort lived music sessions? ggrrr ugh!
yes that is true, they are a diferent beast, I am not very good at the technical speak or at being objective or analytical? but there is something to it? like others have said, and not sure if this applies but if they are tuned for easterners, they from my understanding enjoy a brighter sounding IEMs?   to me the FXZs get fatigueing pretty quick, not sure if it's brain burn in? but I can wear the ASG's for 15+ hours a day, and in the end still not want to take them...
yes and then there is that, simply done right from the start, cool I will be really looking forwards to the ASG-2s,   but I am in love with the CLAS and its sound! so looks like I will be doing some A/Bing soon, very soon!   thanks for the input Ken!
yes that is what I am figuring with the ASG-2s? so I'm waiting for some ASG-2 reviews and more word from Dale, as to the upgrade! it will be a pairing of gear to help with the best percieved sound from them, the ASG-1.2s do respond well to diferent gear! to me very flexible, well that's only if it gets you to where you want to be going, lol, but for me the ASG's have gotten to a very balanced place for my tastes 
well I have just tried out the new FXZs 1 & 200s, and have a set of the CKS1000s, and to me they don't come close to the sound that I am getting from my ASG-1.2s!   the ASGs have a much nicer/better soundstage, along with better detail, and insturment seperation, and the treble falls into an uber sweet spot! the treble on the FXZs can be hot/sibilant, and only gets worse when I turn up the sound for more of an impact,   the bass on the ASGs to me goes just as...