Posts by ANDEROAN

did you talk with David, and do they have the replacement -Rs to start shipping out? if so TTVJ won't be far behind? I hope 
 yep I heard from David, here's what he sent to me,   Hi John, I am following up with you to offer a trade in for your Solo -dB. I have a solution for you now. Please send the unit only to the address below and I will get one out to you pronto. Thanks for being patient. Thanks, David Maudlin, CEO Cypher Labs, LLC 16869 SW 65th Ave Ste 450 Lake Oswego, OR 97035   here's where I was supposed to send the -db? but I had the -R, which is where I am sure anyone with an -R will...
cool was wondering if it played with the Arrow, thanks I have the CLAS, and the HP-P1 and not close, I was going to sell the HP? but in the end it goes very very well along with my HD600s! and that's about it? for everything else I like the CLAS ALOT more over the HP, better synergy!   I had the -R for a while and really was falling love with that? but it would only play for 1 out of my 3 amps? sound cuts out when I turned up the volume? ggrrr ugh! lol, I will get it...
curious as to what amps you've tried the new CLAS with, thanks
I am also anxiously awaiting all of the feedback/info from everyone, it would be very very awesome to link up the -R along with my amps? I unfortunaley picked up the MKII after I returned the -R to TTVJ, would have loved to hear that, if it was as good as the CLAS I would have kept the -R just cuz! but am really wanting to hear the new -R.1? will the R now stand for revision? lol, instaed of refreshed   but I will be in line to get one, I miss the -R and how it was...
I have the HD600's, and they have a fuller sound when I throw my ZOv1 in along with the mix, iPc 7th gen, HP-P1, ZOv1, the ZO adds to the low end and also effects mids and the treble? hhmmm go figure, but gives the sound a nicer shine/polish, seems to fill out the sound, I also have the HD650s, and they sound pretty great, but the ZO distorted the bass and broke up the sound, after turning up the volume to a jamming level with the 650s? but not along with using the 600s....
I had my extra  EX600 cable recabled to a solid wired copper/gold plated cable, it did help with the bright treble, which now has a home with some of the 7550s! what a nice combo that must be, but my ASG-1.2s win out the day with me, Ted from Chris_Himself cables did the work for me, great guy great job, his e-mail address is in my profile in the cable section if you need some great cables done,
not to change the subject,   but I just got around to listening to my HD600s out of this gizmo! pretty awefully nice! I also have the 650s, and the 600s REALLY have some great synergy along with the HP! more so thnen the 650's? I tried them out of the CLAS + MKII, Voyager, L3, and the C&Cxo2, and the HP-P1 really hits the spot with these! I was going to sell the HP, cuz I'm liking the CLAS ALOT more over the HP? but not now, I will keep it just to play the 600s...
.pm'ed
seriously! this is sweet, I will get definately get another -R if they get it fixed? I was swapping back and forth with my CLAS and the -R, so I could keep my music going because of the crappy iPods battery life, which was working out great but not being able to use 2 out of my 3 amps really sucked so I returned the -R, and returned back to my sort lived music sessions? ggrrr ugh!