Posts by ANDEROAN

wondering if I can get some ?s answered, I am in line for the MKIII! my first venture into a home rig, which I thought I'd never do it, but I got some full sized headgear (HE400 & 500, and HD600 & 650s) and want to hear how it can sound out of something nice, other then thru my portable grear, which really sounds awesome, and then I came across Erics visit to Decware, I was sunk from there, well that and there introductory offer,   I will be using my iPod thru my...
I used the RE262 filters on the 600s, and that took the edge off by quit abit,   I just took a look at the RE400 filters anf they look different then the 262s? more cloth like? could just be the pictuer though?
yes, the line starts over there, not there, over there, lol, as I sit listening patiently with my 1.2s!   shouldn't be much longer, keep the reviews coming!
on the fence, I luv my ASG-1.2s! and so I will follow Dales game plan, so by the time all of the upgrade options are available there will be alot of folks that will share what there hearing, I put out some great reviews/input/feedback! will be nice to test the waters so to speak, but until I take a plunge or two, with some upgrades, hearing is knpwing, and I will wait to find out, I am in nnooo hurry, having my 1.2s is bliss at this point, I am luving the brighter SS of...
yes and when it fits oh so nicely! here is my iPod>CLAS>Lisa3>ZOv1>ASG-1.2s, I used to use the LisaIII, lol, longer case but just as nice! now I am in love with my MKII, so the L3 sits collecting dust            
cool, sounds good, makes sense, the line forms over there, lol, thanks for the input, I will look forward to giving them all a listen, you have my curiosity really peaked for the 1.3s now!
sorry off topic, I just got the XM5 and the ASG-1.2s go very very well with it, much more then my MKII, and I really though that the MKII had great synergy with the ASGs? I am wanting to try the 1.3 version, I haven't heard back from Andy yet on the upgrade process? if it is anything like the my 1.2 upgrade? I see SpringTree offers the 1.3 upgrade, I will have to give them a call, these 1.2s are really sounding very awesome atm, now I have to hear the 1.3s, will let you...
thats sounds cool, I was wondering if they could fix it by sending it in, I guess they are fixing as well as redoing them from scratch?
  did you talk with David, and do they have the replacement -Rs to start shipping out? if so TTVJ won't be far behind? I hope 
 yep I heard from David, here's what he sent to me,   Hi John, I am following up with you to offer a trade in for your Solo -dB. I have a solution for you now. Please send the unit only to the address below and I will get one out to you pronto. Thanks for being patient. Thanks, David Maudlin, CEO Cypher Labs, LLC 16869 SW 65th Ave Ste 450 Lake Oswego, OR 97035   here's where I was supposed to send the -db? but I had the -R, which is where I am sure anyone with an -R will...