Posts by ANDEROAN

hey Jack, thanks for the word,   well that explains that, whew! thanks, that was a close one, I was going into stealth mode so that THEY, wouldn't beable to track me, whoever they are? lol, yea who are they? can you tell mmeee? yea, conspiracies suck, real or imaginary, ugh! lol,   but thats cool, hope all is back on track in the warehouse, you realise how big of a responsability you all have to the Head-Fi community, lol, but I appreciate your good work, Jack,...
  Hey rolz, thanks,   yea I know its a brick, but it holds open a door, and sounds great! multi-purposed, the Voyager is my one and only amp, and I love the tube like sound that it puts out, well and now with being paired with the mighty ZO! I love the sound even more, they compliment each other very nicely, go figure, that little thing is a wonder,   thanks for mentioning the wind noise issue? I totally forgot to comment on that? and initially I thought that was going...
Cool, thanks my2crazy,   thats awesome! and funny, lol, because I've looked on Amazon? I typed in Fiio, and it never showed up? I guess it depends on how you title your search? lol, thanks again, and here I was starting to think it was a conspiracy , lol, hide all the L8's from the button headed newbie, ggrrr, except for over seas and then not ship, curses, ppptttt, d#mn you argamemnon! my arch nemesis,
well I just ordered one of these http://mini-to-mini.com/ , it cost me $6.65 USD shipped? don't know it its any good but I will find out soon enough, when it gets here? its a little longer than what I wanted, by about 2 1/2", but for cost wise I'll try it out, I could not locate any Fiio L8's?, only over seas and they won't ship to the states? what up wid dat?   and then there is this,...
here's some pics of how it all fits like a glove!! its as if it was destiny, with the unavoidable and eventaulity of, "THE UNION of the ZZOOO!!!"    I have a 7th gen classic I-Pod!--Fiio L9!--GS Voyager!--the 3" pre packaged interconnect,--THE ZO!--and some sweet as hell Sony EX600's!! a complete and fully combersome arsenal of shut out the world sound!! yes, the one, the only, my rig!! all tucked into a Crumpler THIRSTY AL Camera Pouch XL , and strapped on with a...
hey deepanshu830, just get the ZO!! I just got mine today, Zwing!! I finally got that sweet spot on the EX600"s, and pretty much seemed to solve the harsh mids and siblance issue!! and there sounding pretty SWEET!! it was a combination of things, and the ZO puts the icing on the cake, but yea I'd agree with mastershake, and get an amp to get all the 262's can put out!! impedance is 150 ohm! and they need a bit of burning in, I think I did mine for a good 100 hrs. I'd...
this thing is very very nice!!  very very nice  GOD HELP US ALL THRU THE POWER OF ZZOOO!!!!!   IIIII HEEAAARRRR ANNDDD ZOBBEEEYYY!!  FEEL THE SOUND AND THE POWER OF THE ZO!! AND TREMBLE WITH FEAR BECAUSE OF HIM, or, er um ITT!!!                                  "ZO - bass/sound/music* as the God meant it " ditoed x2          I've just been ZOIFIED,    thanks fed-ex!!! and I'm being ZOIFIED RIGHT NOW!!! how can this BBEEE!!! our world will never be the same again fellow...
  Hey esanthosh   is the 4 out of 5 failure rate pertain to the newer design that comes with the 70 degree angled plug that's balanced or unbalanced? I thought that the failure rate had to do with the original version with the 90 degree plug, or is it both versions? I had an older version that quit on me, and they replaced it with the newer 70 degree unbalanced version, and that one is doing great so far?  
  Hey deepanshu830, well from my limited IEM experience, and how it's seeming, your looking for some good and engaging mids, the 262's are the smoothest and the sweetest between the 3 that I've had, the (TF10's, 600's, and 262's), the 262's also have a nice and engaging low end, and although I like alot of bass, (and having the Voyager helps in that area immensely), the 262's don't have a ton of it, but what's there is tight and well defined, so more quality than...
Hey deepanshu830, from the sound of it, I've been where your going, for the most part,  I started out with the TF10's paired with an ipod classic 7th gen, an all silver lod, along with the Voyager!!! nice nice nice, the all silver lod really brought out the mids quite nicely and widened the the sound stage, then I picked up a set of RE262's!!!!!! hands down they're even more awesome than the TF10's, the clearity of the 262's, made the TF10's sound MUDDY? so out with the...