Posts by ANDEROAN

Hey Majin,   I know you picked those up for a steal!! at 63. euro! how did you manage that? there back up to 144. euro, inc. vat, but I still think I wound up on the better end of the trade, lol, I would have traded the TF10's and then some, for what I have hooked up to my ears!!  http://www.flevowebwinkel.nl/product/995292/sony-inear-headphone-mdrex600-mdrex600-ae.html?ref=2   
Hey rolz!  , and welcome to the club !!!   yea ain't they a hoot~n~nanny x2!! yea the trick is to tame those mids, like a bucking bronco, got to ride em hard, lol, uh, er, something like that, getting the right tips helps in that dept. for me it was the RE262's modded lrg. dbl. flange tip, pushed all the way on, which brings the stem of the IEM out towards the end of the ear tip, which winds up inserting the IEM into the ear more and lessens the space there which helps...
Hey hey, Majin, ,   I couldn't be any happier with them and i couldn't be enjoying them without you! thanks! the harsh mids and sibilance were really freaking me out, but after some great advice from all the great folks here, and some work arounds with my gear, I finally got it into an awesome sweeeet spot!!!! I have a very hard time taking them off! how are the TF10's performing for you? I hope they are meeting your expectations? it looks like I'll have some RE262's...
lol, sure sounds like it x2!!! 
                                      Sony EX600 reporting and for duty Sir, yes Sir!!!!   well I've been wearing and working with them for a little over a week now, trying to tame the mids and sibilance issue? and I finally worked it out and may I just say KA-SWEET!!!!!!!!! Holy Casmolies!!!!!! it now sounds as if a TF10 and a 262 had a baby! they have a very nice deep end, that comes with alot of extension, detail, and punch, with nnooo muddiness at all, and some...
ahum, um er, I guess that would be each, I suppose, er, um ! lol,   thanks for pointing that out alphaphoenix   thats what I wound up buying them for shipped!
                                                                    SOLD!!!     price increase to $600.00 since I posess the last one for sale in existance on the planet ! world domination here I come!!! lol, just kidding still the $85.00 shipped!     I picked up a couple of ZO's at the same time my girlfriend got one for me! she got it just to keep me from talking about it so much, as I thought to pick a couple of them up for the both of us! but she says...
hey Jack, thanks for the word,   well that explains that, whew! thanks, that was a close one, I was going into stealth mode so that THEY, wouldn't beable to track me, whoever they are? lol, yea who are they? can you tell mmeee? yea, conspiracies suck, real or imaginary, ugh! lol,   but thats cool, hope all is back on track in the warehouse, you realise how big of a responsability you all have to the Head-Fi community, lol, but I appreciate your good work, Jack,...
  Hey rolz, thanks,   yea I know its a brick, but it holds open a door, and sounds great! multi-purposed, the Voyager is my one and only amp, and I love the tube like sound that it puts out, well and now with being paired with the mighty ZO! I love the sound even more, they compliment each other very nicely, go figure, that little thing is a wonder,   thanks for mentioning the wind noise issue? I totally forgot to comment on that? and initially I thought that was going...
Cool, thanks my2crazy,   thats awesome! and funny, lol, because I've looked on Amazon? I typed in Fiio, and it never showed up? I guess it depends on how you title your search? lol, thanks again, and here I was starting to think it was a conspiracy , lol, hide all the L8's from the button headed newbie, ggrrr, except for over seas and then not ship, curses, ppptttt, d#mn you argamemnon! my arch nemesis,