Posts by ANDEROAN

Yes I'm liking them, they seem have a similair sound signiture like that of the EX600's, I think of them as the 600's little sister, but without the hidden potential, they sound really good straight out of my iPod 7th gen classics HO   they have some very nice deatil, instrument seperation, with a vey clean sound, seem well balanced, and with decent punchy bass, a nice high end, not overly bright like the 600's, with the mids somewhat recessed, not an exceptionally...
Hey Wangch,   what be up man, is this sold or not, if not please let me know, or if you did sell it how many are you selling? because you either aren't interested in selling it, or just not to me, or you've already sold it and just won't reflect that in your post? er I'm a little confused, but still an interested buyer.   just am not able to get him to respond?? oh well must be out to lunch, or sumptin?? lol,   but if whomever does respond to his sale thread...
you got PM'sss, lol,   thanks!
I just did something similair with my set up, and it blasted my ears crackling and all, but it was only for a second or two cuz I was fiddling around and had my hands on the unit, when it happened    and I thought the same thing, did I blow an eardrum or a driver? so I gave my ears a rest, and the next day things were back to normal, I thought maybe I blew a driver but if I had I think that would be more obvious, and it would have the crackling sound along with...
give a look see at theses  http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826262189, I just picked up a pair and I'm liking them alot!! they sound a little like my EX600's, maybe not as large of a soundsatge, but a nice one with some pretty good instrument seperation with some nice detail coming thru, they have decent bass, and some highs, mids are a little light, but I've only put a couple of hours on them, and I am listening to them with the HO of my iPod 7th...
sweetness! glad to hear it, twice the flavor - the sibilant and harsh mids,   the 600's sounding out to being the poor mans version of lobster, lol,   although you might be careful, it could be that you've just gotten a defective pair, you might want to check with the manufaturer, and see if the can put that enjoyable sibilance back where it doesn't belong? hhmmm, this is a very interesting developemnet, , yea right, NOT!! lol,   and the 7550's are supposed to...
LOL, yea you got that right Jupiteknight, it does take a particular set of ears most definately, and maybe a certain type of mindset aswell,    cuz thanks for not saying Hubbity Hub Hubdub Dubitty Do Wadda Wadda Do, or anything else like that, because those things are just childish and immature, and have nnooo place, and don't belong on auch a fine and established site as this one here! lol, oh my! now look what you've gone ahead and made me do, well I never, than...
Hey Selenium, glad to hear your still hanging in there with them, and I look forward to hearing what you find, with having the EX1000's!!   but as far as the tips go, I had the same dilema, until I went with the large bi-flange tips that Head-Direct puts out, I wind up really shoving them in, and they wind up being very snug and secure, along with helping out the lesser isolation that come with using the stock tips, and after enough use I've gotten used to them, and...
here's sumptin ?  worth a look see!   http://www.google.com/products/catalog?rlz=1C1CHMO_enUS432US433&q=MDREX1000&um=1&hl=en&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.&biw=1280&bih=899&ie=UTF-8&tbm=shop&cid=17336059704309121409&sa=X&ei=CCaCToyKIebv0gGSuLB8&ved=0CGsQgggwAA#scoring=tp
cool thanks kiteki, very helpful!