Posts by ANDEROAN

deleted post!
  hey James, yea thats what Jerry said, which really freaked me out, cuz he usually doesn't say anything, lol, and then Elvis started in he always likes to be the center of attention, and then I'm like wait a minute guys! this is only the start of something big!! this will change the world as we knOZ it, lol       hey hey SolidSnake3,   yea I thought it would be, I'm gald I could be of help,   thanks for the advice kiteke! and the compliment!!   but what I say is born...
hey SolidSnake3   I'm selling my 262's on the sales thread right now, hands down I luv the 600's 7x's better than the 262's. thats how it was with my TF10's that I originally started out with as my first pair of higher end IEM's. I luved those TF10's they sounded awesome, very very fun sounding!! a nice soundstage, great bass and treble, but the mids were lacking, so I matched them up with a solid silver wired LOD, and that did alot for bringing out the mids,...
Hey pandab55   Don't get me started!!! lol, you are getting sleepy so very sleepy, and your arms feel light as a feather, soon all will hear and ZObey!! lol,   why its the only the best thing since God made air!! er, um, its a an awesome headphone amp, that enhances the whole sound spectrum, by adding contour? starts out as an electronic subwoofer, but is much much more than that!! it can be added to your PMP (Personal Media Player), via the Headphone Out (HO),...
well at the most it would be an underground ZOvolution, and nothing like a cult, I've been in cults, and there nothing like the ZO!, the Zo is more like a ZOvolution? and I'm going to start up my own poltical ZO party, and you can't be apart of it, so there whatcha think of that, lol, sorry flashback to my childhood? well so what if the Zo is like a cult? ha ha the jokes on you cuz this is a Sony EX600 thread, lalala, and the EX600's are nothing like a cult, and the...
yea I can also say that the wind issue is also very minimum for me? well actually it isn't an issue at all, and I'm outside with them like ALOT,
LOL, yea I wish, been there done ALL that, now its back to the basics for me, I main line music, I shoot it staight into my ears, fffffffa, aahhhhh!!! I've found that there's nothing more mind altering than reality, NNOOO matter how hard it bites, , and luckily ssooo, or no one would understand the words that are coming out of my mouth, not even me, lol, but one thing that I knows, luvs, and understands for sure is the language of sound that is coming out if my 600's,...
  I couldn't agree more, and x2   well I don't own the EX1000's, but to me the 600's sound like a cross between the TF10's and the RE262's, fun and engaging bass like the TF10's, but with the clearity and detail, and mids of the 262's !!! the best of both worlds! and then throw in a ZO or two, well a Voyager!!   KA-ZOWIES batcan! I believe we have an audio caper afoot!! who is this ZO, and what could his dasterdly plans be batcan! could it be audio domination!! stay...
I set mine up, I-Pod 7th gen classic>an all silver lod>GS Voyager>the included mini to mini>Zo>EX600's, I don't know if its the right way, but the sound coming out of the 600's is utterly fantastic!! and before I worked in the ZO, I was almost going to give up on the 600's harsh mids and sibilance issue, coming from the 262's its quit a difference, from creamy smooth mids>sibilance and harsh mids was a little too much too bear? not after I threw in the ZO though!! that...
well whatever the problem was or is, it went thru? and I got the sales thread up?