or Connect

Posts by ANDEROAN

give a look see at theses  http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826262189, I just picked up a pair and I'm liking them alot!! they sound a little like my EX600's, maybe not as large of a soundsatge, but a nice one with some pretty good instrument seperation with some nice detail coming thru, they have decent bass, and some highs, mids are a little light, but I've only put a couple of hours on them, and I am listening to them with the HO of my iPod 7th...
sweetness! glad to hear it, twice the flavor - the sibilant and harsh mids,   the 600's sounding out to being the poor mans version of lobster, lol,   although you might be careful, it could be that you've just gotten a defective pair, you might want to check with the manufaturer, and see if the can put that enjoyable sibilance back where it doesn't belong? hhmmm, this is a very interesting developemnet, , yea right, NOT!! lol,   and the 7550's are supposed to...
LOL, yea you got that right Jupiteknight, it does take a particular set of ears most definately, and maybe a certain type of mindset aswell,    cuz thanks for not saying Hubbity Hub Hubdub Dubitty Do Wadda Wadda Do, or anything else like that, because those things are just childish and immature, and have nnooo place, and don't belong on auch a fine and established site as this one here! lol, oh my! now look what you've gone ahead and made me do, well I never, than...
Hey Selenium, glad to hear your still hanging in there with them, and I look forward to hearing what you find, with having the EX1000's!!   but as far as the tips go, I had the same dilema, until I went with the large bi-flange tips that Head-Direct puts out, I wind up really shoving them in, and they wind up being very snug and secure, along with helping out the lesser isolation that come with using the stock tips, and after enough use I've gotten used to them, and...
here's sumptin ?  worth a look see!   http://www.google.com/products/catalog?rlz=1C1CHMO_enUS432US433&q=MDREX1000&um=1&hl=en&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.&biw=1280&bih=899&ie=UTF-8&tbm=shop&cid=17336059704309121409&sa=X&ei=CCaCToyKIebv0gGSuLB8&ved=0CGsQgggwAA#scoring=tp
cool thanks kiteki, very helpful!
Hey Kiteki welcome back to the land of Head-Fi, lol, can you post a pic of the 75 ohm cable that you use, I've been trying to find one but ?, thanks! 
Congrats RPG and 346L3, thats ssooo cool!! hey RPG, our leader is over there> lol, I realluy got a kick out of yours first off, who'd have thunk, hey 346L3 please don't split your prize with James, lol,   there both well deserving ZOvatars, congrats MizMoxie and to the DigiZoid staff for doing a very great job of judging!!     thanks stozzer 123, but na just doesn't seem to jive now that the contest is over, thanks for the offer though !! lol       
and to being a little more on a serious side, x2 i2ehan, I agree very well put, and ditto to your ditto aswell!    
and if I win I'd sell mine, and then donate the proceeds to helping out the tibetan monks need iPads fund, and then buy one at twice the price, so someone less fortunate than I can eat at the table of sustanance of which the ZO duth provide, lol, sorry RPG, I just couldn't resist, I ran out of blue pills again,    and I'd like to thank the academy, my parents and God, without whom none of this would have been possible , lol,   hey I know the next contest, what...