Posts by ANDEROAN

hey ?   will the problem with the ZO's battery running out and then NOT being able to bypass the ZO so it lets the sound pass thru it, like it does when you SHUT it offf, be fixed in the v2?     if the ZO's battery runs out, it cuts the sound off? and then I'm not able to get it to pass thru the ZO? like when I shut it off and then the ZO will let the sound pass thru it then, but not if I let the battery run completley out? I then have to replug my IEM's into...
I agree!  x3, these are freakingest most awesomest freebasing IEM's ever! oh wow! I can taste the colours, lol, kiteki was right!    I love to listen to techno, electronic, you name it all sounds fabulous!! I forget what song it was , but when the piano was playing my jaw dropped to the floor, I had to bend over to pick it, lol, I love it when that happens    x3!!!           
uh basically what james444, said but not in a nutshell!    anyways it winds up being a combination of things, first was getting some quality burning in done, I mentioned that somewheres, and then setting the EQ. to reducing the treble, then using a silver LOD, to clear up the mids a little bit after reduceing them via the EQ, had to take that route its not the same if you skip the EQ part, then you have to get a Voyager? well thats what I have, ggrrr, anyways "the ZO...
well I settled some curiosity today, in regards to monster gel tips? they have the sample pak at worst buy (for $20), or as I like to refer to them as, try it out there, return it, and if you like it get it cheaper elsewhere, lol,   I was hoping that the gels would give more isolation? well they do, but at a cost of losing the clear and punchy low end, and it lessened the detail, and the open airy soundstage seemed to shrink?     well I went out walking the dog,...
  well I agree from the different tips that I tried out, I didn't notice any difference in them sealing for better or worse? it seems as if they just kinda very comfortably sit in there?   the difference came as to the amount of space that's at the juncture in the ear canal, where the tip of the IEM stem, and the tip of the earpiece come together in the ear canal, and having the least amount of space there as possible, it helped with the harsh mids and sibilance issue?...
deleted post!
"You guys need to settle down now. Don't get the page shut down.... Relax dudes. Bring it down. Happy listening. "   what ericp10 said x600 to the EX power,   sorry bout any and all of that fellow Head-Fiers, but monkeysballz in hand got under my skin, nobody likes a critic, and than kiteki's post was misconstrued,   sorry kiteki, I'll slow my roll, and kick jerry out of the thread!     hey SolidSnake3   sorry to hear that...
deleted post!    
deleted post!
  hey James, yea thats what Jerry said, which really freaked me out, cuz he usually doesn't say anything, lol, and then Elvis started in he always likes to be the center of attention, and then I'm like wait a minute guys! this is only the start of something big!! this will change the world as we knOZ it, lol       hey hey SolidSnake3,   yea I thought it would be, I'm gald I could be of help,   thanks for the advice kiteke! and the compliment!!   but what I say is born...