Posts by ANDEROAN

the down side to meeting deadlines with his one man show, and dedication to perfection, would be recalls? or worse yet, nothing blank void, devoid, he knows what he's doing, and how he has to go about doing it, and what it will take to get it done, like I said he's a one man show! for what he's put out, only the best little amp this side of the milkey way! as far as I'm concerned he can take all the time he needs, better that then him closing up shop because he can't meet...
ah yes now I remember, nub to no nub,  those where the good ol days? Aurisonics has come ALONG way since then, yea!   Thanks Dale!
 oh so they where making changes to version 1's shell during the 3 variations? and I thought the 14.2mm driver was implimented with the start of the 2.5?
it had to mainly do with the inside dampening material they where using, no changes to the outside shell, if you're able to take a good picture of the material, someone might be able to tell which version you have, there was something about the last version that had a black piece of sponge or cloth on the inside of the stem maybe, the earlier versions just mainly had cotton that you could see when you looked down the stem,
well I sent my Rx back to ALO, and Ken added to/increased my volume travel, and I still have it at, how would you say/put it, all the way up? that would ? o'clock, and I still need a little more volume travel? I do listen at a loud level, but that is usually when I am out walking the dog, or doing activity,   my source/rig is the iPod 7th gen Classic>CLAS-R>Rx>ZOv1>ASG-2s! which makes a beautiful, simply beautiful sound man, but the output from the iPod or the CLAS has...
 yes I agree 100%, there is something uber special about Kens contribution to the Audio-Fi world!  something similar happened with me and the Vorzugue Pure II, it's an awesome amp, but standing next to the Rx, it becomes bland/blase? lifeless, which blows me away,  yes sounds like your hearing the Rx like I am! and I am simly utterly amazed by it daily! Thanks KB!
   yes ditto that, very nice write up, your WAY better at it then me, more direct and to a point, I think this shy wittle unasuming puppy is going to be a GREAT BIG contender! Ken has not just blown this one out of the ballpark, but left it behind in the dust! needless to say I am very very happy with the Rx, and I do enjoy my ear time with the Rx! the detail, the clearity, the openess, the spaciousness, and the happiness/smile it puts on my face! tanks, rumble, rumble,...
 um I'd say no to what Tony asked, I've picked up alot of amps, and only a few have given me a susceptible to wild excitement response, so I guess by definition it isn't fanboyism that I am suffering from? but it's an iPod Classic 7th gen that I use as a source, Ken said it's mainly low output from that, but I do feed a CLAS-R out of the iPod? so I would think that that superceeds what the iPod voltage is? and yes I am a very very loud one I suppose?  no,   yep that'd be...
well I have/had my work cut out for me on the Pure II thread, I wish I could just get in get out and then get on with my audio adventures, this Head-Fi stuff/memebership sure winds up being ALOT of work, grrr ugh, lol,   anyways I've tried to school those german purists about the even more purity of Amarican made! lol, jk, well I was once a PII head, but the Rx has truly shown me better medicine! to each their own, we all hear things differently,   here's what I had to...
 if that's = to fanboyisms, then guilty as charged on occasion, but not without good cause or reason, my adventures into audio-fi ='s audio therapy! which translates into an education of this compares to that, hhmmm! and so my audio travels are a process of learning, more subjectively then objectively, having not learned the technical speak/aspect of sound curves, hrzs, and whatnot? knowledge is power, ignorance is bliss, when it comes to audio therapy I dumbly/luckily...