Posts by ANDEROAN

yes, the line starts over there, not there, over there, lol, as I sit listening patiently with my 1.2s!   shouldn't be much longer, keep the reviews coming!
on the fence, I luv my ASG-1.2s! and so I will follow Dales game plan, so by the time all of the upgrade options are available there will be alot of folks that will share what there hearing, I put out some great reviews/input/feedback! will be nice to test the waters so to speak, but until I take a plunge or two, with some upgrades, hearing is knpwing, and I will wait to find out, I am in nnooo hurry, having my 1.2s is bliss at this point, I am luving the brighter SS of...
yes and when it fits oh so nicely! here is my iPod>CLAS>Lisa3>ZOv1>ASG-1.2s, I used to use the LisaIII, lol, longer case but just as nice! now I am in love with my MKII, so the L3 sits collecting dust            
cool, sounds good, makes sense, the line forms over there, lol, thanks for the input, I will look forward to giving them all a listen, you have my curiosity really peaked for the 1.3s now!
sorry off topic, I just got the XM5 and the ASG-1.2s go very very well with it, much more then my MKII, and I really though that the MKII had great synergy with the ASGs? I am wanting to try the 1.3 version, I haven't heard back from Andy yet on the upgrade process? if it is anything like the my 1.2 upgrade? I see SpringTree offers the 1.3 upgrade, I will have to give them a call, these 1.2s are really sounding very awesome atm, now I have to hear the 1.3s, will let you...
thats sounds cool, I was wondering if they could fix it by sending it in, I guess they are fixing as well as redoing them from scratch?
  did you talk with David, and do they have the replacement -Rs to start shipping out? if so TTVJ won't be far behind? I hope 
 yep I heard from David, here's what he sent to me,   Hi John, I am following up with you to offer a trade in for your Solo -dB. I have a solution for you now. Please send the unit only to the address below and I will get one out to you pronto. Thanks for being patient. Thanks, David Maudlin, CEO Cypher Labs, LLC 16869 SW 65th Ave Ste 450 Lake Oswego, OR 97035   here's where I was supposed to send the -db? but I had the -R, which is where I am sure anyone with an -R will...
cool was wondering if it played with the Arrow, thanks I have the CLAS, and the HP-P1 and not close, I was going to sell the HP? but in the end it goes very very well along with my HD600s! and that's about it? for everything else I like the CLAS ALOT more over the HP, better synergy!   I had the -R for a while and really was falling love with that? but it would only play for 1 out of my 3 amps? sound cuts out when I turned up the volume? ggrrr ugh! lol, I will get it...
curious as to what amps you've tried the new CLAS with, thanks