Posts by ANDEROAN

I just got done reading this, http://www.headfonia.com/vorzuge-pure-ii-single-ended-perfected/, it's a better description of the P2, kind of spot on, more anylitical!   the best I can mange really are fanboy impressions? lol,
the following is for bassheads only, top secret, CLASSIFIED, level 10 clearence only!   you can't double amp, that's just silly and produces an aweful sound, and so the ZO isn't an amp, it has no volume control, so you need an amp, well not necessarily I suppose, just a source would do, but it sounds the best out of an amp, I have a couple of amps that the ZO winds up limiting, so I wouldn't add it, and since I got the P2, it looks like I'm going to wind up selling ALOT...
I agree, what I'm hearing with my rig is, not sure if this is the way to put it, but the mids seem forward? but then the lower and upper end also seem forward? its weird but it all seems to have mored forward, but still neutral also at the same time, and still spacious with great seperation, an awesome soundstage! simply put the music sounds "PURE" beautifuly so! I add my ZOv1 into the mix because I like thicker notes, and with the Pure to use a base to jump off from with...
newer batteries will help, that was where I was heading when I had the Solo, replacing the battery that is, but I never got there cuz of the -R,   so if you have a newer battery you should be fine, but there will be differenence with run the time, probably by 25%?
 well the original Solo does drain the iPod quickly, it helps if the battery is newerish, from what I remember it's how hte Solo draws the signal from the iPod, it's in a way that makes it run harder? if that's the word for it, and so it will drain the iPod ALOT quicker then by just using the headphone out, or by using the 30 pin to an amp, and from experience it was quick as crap, I was going to replace my iPods batteries with new ones, because my iPod would always, and I...
yes I agree 200%! awesome review, thanks! as I've said Robert is an artist! truely an artist!   thanks for reviewing the Power Baord, I have one, but am in love with the 5N, but have yet to swap it over, my ASG-2's paired with the 5N give me great bass, and detail along with the awesome sound stage make it hard for me to listen/ look further into switching over to the PB, but your review peeks my curiosity, now I'm afraid to find out just how much of a bass head I truly...
that's cool happy to hear you got a reply from Cindy, I thought things like that only happened to me, ggrrr ugh, lol,
well paired up my 2's along with my new used Pure 2, wow what a match up! wow what a match up! wow what a match up! and I repeat, wow what a match up! iPod>CLAS-R>P2>ZOv1>2's!=audio nirvana!   the Pure 2 is well named, it is exactly that, pure music, this thing fills up an enormous 3D soundstage! as if I was hearing music for the first time, no joke! the ZO only thickens up the notes, I didn't think it needed it at first , but threw it in for giggles, and I was only even...
well added the ZOv1 for giggles, kowabunga, thicker notes, still the great seperation, and detail, so surprisingly it doesn't detract from what the P2 is doing for the music, but like apowerhouse that the ZO is, only adds to what is there and doesn't cover any of it up!   now my portable rig only got a little bigger, not as heavy as a cinder block, lol, but like I care when I'm in audio bliss!
well I am going to offer up a cheap fix it for smaller stemmed IEMs like the W4s, PM me if you'd care to try it,   as you can see it fits the W4s nicely, and comfortably fits the spiraldot tips now, and will accomidate the spifit tips also       a little long but then you can trim it down     you can see that it accomidates the spiraldot tip nicely!     on the left is a stem that I cut away from a tip that came with the W4s, and on the right is a stem from...