or Connect

Posts by ANDEROAN

I had the Duet great amp, but had to sell it because of its harsh treble, I recently regot the Duet/Db combo, this time I went balanced all the way around hoping that would in some way help with the treble? it didn't :( it might be the ASGs that I strictly use have bad synergy with the Duet? but I will be reputting the Duet/Db combo up for sale in the sales thread again soon,
 skip the ZO FS? theyhavefailedtheauiophilecommunity!!!!!!! well they have, I still have and still use the original ALMIGHTY and ALL POWERFUL ZO!!!! and tremble with fear because of it! lol, well you should without a doubt as stand alone get the Arrow, there is no real comaprison.......the Arrow hands down carries the music away into another completely higher dimesion then the FS does with its bass and treble controls could ever do, and I am uber sorry to have to say any...
SOP, standard opperating procedure with Robert, and as usuall it will definately and most assuredly is going to be worth the wait,   he is an artist, a creative genius, and when he has to solves his delays, it is always for the better, just like me when I have to fix problems, I am always learning a better way to go about doing them in the end, it sucks but I wind up getting lemonade from my lemons, Robert gets fine champange from his delays/sour grapes, lol,   the 5G...
wow sounds like your knowing Robert in a more personal way, and are genuinely concerned for him, and his future,   I am just blindly and enthusiastically trying to support his artist and creative guiness, which is sublime!   but seeing it from your side, and puting my silly/sapiness aside, you do have huge valid point from the business aspect of his life, which he just needs to balance out more to keep in compation with the broadening audio market,   even though as...
 the down side to meeting deadlines with his one man show, and dedication to perfection, would be recalls? or worse yet, nothing blank void, devoid, he knows what he's doing, and how he has to go about doing it, and what it will take to get it done, like I said he's a one man show! for what he's put out, only the best little amp this side of the milkey way! as far as I'm concerned he can take all the time he needs, better that then him closing up shop because he can't meet...
ah yes now I remember, nub to no nub,  those where the good ol days? Aurisonics has come ALONG way since then, yea!   Thanks Dale!
 oh so they where making changes to version 1's shell during the 3 variations? and I thought the 14.2mm driver was implimented with the start of the 2.5?
it had to mainly do with the inside dampening material they where using, no changes to the outside shell, if you're able to take a good picture of the material, someone might be able to tell which version you have, there was something about the last version that had a black piece of sponge or cloth on the inside of the stem maybe, the earlier versions just mainly had cotton that you could see when you looked down the stem,
well I sent my Rx back to ALO, and Ken added to/increased my volume travel, and I still have it at, how would you say/put it, all the way up? that would ? o'clock, and I still need a little more volume travel? I do listen at a loud level, but that is usually when I am out walking the dog, or doing activity,   my source/rig is the iPod 7th gen Classic>CLAS-R>Rx>ZOv1>ASG-2s! which makes a beautiful, simply beautiful sound man, but the output from the iPod or the CLAS has...
 yes I agree 100%, there is something uber special about Kens contribution to the Audio-Fi world!  something similar happened with me and the Vorzugue Pure II, it's an awesome amp, but standing next to the Rx, it becomes bland/blase? lifeless, which blows me away,  yes sounds like your hearing the Rx like I am! and I am simly utterly amazed by it daily! Thanks KB!