Posts by ANDEROAN

makes my ears tickle sometimes!
  oh YYEEESSSS the magic with the 1.2s! I have the Vorzuge VorzAmpDou, with the bass and treble switches on, and then I run it all thru the ZOv1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH YYEEESSSS the magic! ! indeed quite nice! and soon the 2s!     or if you don't mind sacrificing some portability, use an amp? that should help to get some better bass from the 2s like it does with the 1's, I can only guess that the 2 would respond as well, and so with the right gear...
well I have the CLAS, and it has an extra battery post, and so I hooked up another battery to it, I have yet to have it run out on me, I do charge it form time to time, but the battery life on the CLAS with 2 batteries installed is over 20 hours from my guess, I never ran it down completely to find out exactly how many hours it is, but the -R will charge my iPod! I had the lower out put -R for a while and that was an awesome feature, but not being able to use hardly any...
yes happens to me all the time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love my 1.2s, I have them paired with the Vorzuge Dou! http://www.musicaacoustics.com/wp/amplifiers/vorzuge-vorzampduo/ holy splits what a beast, this amp iem combo kicks azz! I listen till one of there batteries goes caput, iPod usually, the bass and treble boost are made for the ASGs! the CLAS also helps out, but the flabergasting soundstage is the McShizzle! huge and full, the bass/sub bass...
ooohhh YYEEESSSS! they have got there game rolling, and putting out the best IEMs that I have ever heard, the ASG hands down have beat every IEM that I put in my ears,   I play them with brighter amps to help compensate the treble, but any amp really boosts the sound! I recently got the Vorzuge VorzAMPdou! ??????????????????? has happened, a great pairing with the 1.2s, these will best alot of full sized gear!   yes I have also become a big fan of mids and my 1.2s have...
um not sure where assemblage fits? but there busy, very very busy!    but you could upgrade the ASGs to the 1.2s for $20.00, not sure if they still have that available? or if it would only be a straight overhaul to the 1.3s? I would like to upgrade a 1.1 set to the 1.2s if still available? I will have to e-mail Andy or Dale,   but the upgrades to the 1.3s is on hold till more of the 2's, and upgrades to the 2's start to ship out, not sure if all of the upgrades are on...
    hey looks very very nice, great to hear it makes for a much nicer fit also, those tips look very sweet, did you send a set of ASGs into Dale? or did you buy them outright? curious as to what the cost was for you to get them?
thanks Matt/aka ramen man, lol, yes welcome to a world of poverty but great audio, yea? lol, I think? and uphill for a while yes, but you have a great head start, Franks CSP2 will be a great asset, your lucky I found this thread a few days to late, or the bidding war would have gotten one of us onto a ketchup soup diet, mmm mmm yuck, lol,
Hey Frank,  thanks for the input, I know I am going down the right path, with my headphones, and now the MKIII, thanks to Eric, his tour/reviw couldn't have come at a better time, and you've also been a big help aswell Frank, so I will look forward to reading your full reviewFrank, well I am slowly getting there because alot of what still gets said seems like greek to me, lol, thanks all!
oh yes that's true, and an easy fix also, but at this point I have no balanced cables, I can't imagine there being any didference between the 3 or 4 pin XLRs? so any of them that I will be getting will be to order,