Posts by ANDEROAN

well I've had my RX for a few days now, hhmmm, what to say and how to put it?   a nice sounding amp, but being somewhat of a basshead? it seems somewhat a of delicate/thin sound? outside of being somewhat of a basshead, it really has an awesome sound to it!   I agree with these reviews:   http://www.headfonia.com/alo-audio-rx-your-iems-best-buddy/   http://headfonics.com/2015/04/the-rx-portable-amp-from-alo-audio-its-back-2/   some Pros:   it has pretty much...
 whew! and I thought my dog had a smelly butt that told stinky jokes, lol, but thanks for the product page and your walkthru tutorial, it was enjoyable, yea enjoyably long, lol, jk, but your walkthru was very nice and personable, thanks for sharing, gives me a feeling/idea of what it would be like if I ever was able to go myself, as I probably won't? and your review/walkthru only reafirms the great things that I'm already hear from my RX MKII now, and that I will only be...
sounds good Toro, I appreciate the info,   and yea I will probably get another Duet in the sales thread, or give the Theorem a try one day, alot of great amps out there now,   just a matter of finding/learning what synergizes best with what other gear? and what sound signiture works/sounds best for you, and being/getting schooled on it all, from quality of recordings to source to dac or amps, along with what head gear to use? planar vs. electrostatic,   don't foget...
 what? that's pretty awesome, when I used the dbl flange tips from HFman they were awesome! haven't used them in a while though, but spinfit dbl flange from HFman! sign me up! if they fit the ASGs large bore they will be a audio changer to a certain degree  if anyones interested I have 9 sets of the large spinfit, and 2 set of the med ones, 1/2 with the red bore, 1/2 with the white bore, all are brand new never been used, I got them from Dopaminer, they are very...
 although Lowepro make some great product, it's an Amazonbasic camera case, found here: http://www.amazon. com/gp/product/B002VPE1XE/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1, I came across the Abasic 3 years ago, unfortunately amazon is out of them? I probably bought every one that they had, I would add them to my cart to to fill in the gap to get free there shipping!  PM me and I can send you one, well sell you one that is, for 400 gazzilion dollars that is!...
 yes I know those days, ggrrr, ugh, lol, what you and ALO do to contribute to the audio community is just grand! it pick my spirits up every day! so I am super happy to return the favor! cheers my friend! my audio therapy has come along way since I've been using your gear! mainly the MKII, and recently the Continental-V3, both are currently my favorite amps! well the V3 moved over for the MKII? and soon the RX will replace the MKII, I put my order thru with you...
yes I hear what your saying about the hiss for higher sensative iems/customs, and now that I know who you are, I could have made the connection, being it's listed along with your profile name, dur, lol, thanks for the link to the RX review, I've read alot of your reviews! thanks my friend!   so if anyone should know about hissing along with amps/sources/dacs, it would be you! you have an arsenal at your disposal! that is ssoooo ka-sweet! well I know some or alot was on...
 first off may I say I am officially jealous, lucky dog, you have theTheorem, Trio, Duet, and the new RX!!! cowabunga, so how soes the Trio stack up against the Duet and the new RX? as I have never heard the Theorem, you referred to  the Trio as a Theorem on tubes, how does the Theorem stack up against the Duet and the RX? I charged up my RX MKII last night and gave it a listen along with the CLAS-R, which I only listened to the MKII thru the old CLAS, and I fell in love...
well looks like I be getting one,   I just pulled out my old lying around Rx MKII, WOW, I'd forgotten! and set this beauty aside for other amps? I haven't paired this puppy up with anything since my original CLAS was replaced with the -R, quite a long while ago,   the clearity of it, great bass, an awesome soundstage with great instrument seperation, and imaging, WOW!   now going back to my HP-V1 the RX kind of puts it to shame? makes it sound congested? ggrrr, and I...
 never heard the Theorem, did it have hiss with your listening? have you ever heard the Duet? I'm also very interested in hearing ALO's new RX, at $300 I can afford to give it a quick listen, time to start selling off old gear, the bad thing about listening, is keeping it when it winds up being a great piece of gear? when you get the X7, will be interesting to hear your impressions between balanced and non? folks say there is a big difference between the two, I am ssooo...