Posts by ANDEROAN

that is sweet, well looks like I am in the line that forms over there/here! for a set of the 2s, and one of the 1.3s, hey did the line just move forward or did I fall over again, lol, but I can't wait, but I will, I hope they get to my # soon, but Dale n Andy and teh Aurisonic gang I am sure a working like the elves did for the shoemaker, in the end I will have a set of the 1.2s which I am in love with atm, and the 1.3 and 2, will be very veyr interesting to discover if...
well I have had my T3 for a short time now, and as with everyone else, it improves with playtime, I haven't played around with it a whole lot as for headgear other then my LCD2s, but I am liking what I am hearing, of course higher bit rates is the only way to go, more later,   as for the single ended output covers/inserts? I've found a very nice solution, I am using some rubber plugs from work to keep them closed up while not in use, and they fit perfetly, they are 1...
well I just got the new -R, I had the first versio with the lower vrm output, I didn't like it out of the box, but after 50 or so hours of playtime it really started to come around and I really really really started to fall in love with the sound, but with not being able to use any of my amps with it I had to return it to Todd at TTVJ? ggggrrrrrr ugh, lol,   and so the wait began? nothing nadda, even David from Cypher said they wouldn't be doing any updates to the...
hey hey hey, I just e-mailed David from CypherLabs, and the revised -R and -db are available   from Todd at TTVJ http://www.ttvjaudio.com/category_s/1908.htm   and from Moon Audio  http://www.moon-audio.com/headphone-audio/cypher-labs.html   I just put my order in at TTVJ! Yippee! now time for more waiting? well worth it
  which is cool cool cool, yes it gets really exciting being on page 1 of the build sheet! Steve and the gang are really getting things moving along, which is great for alll of us audio deprived junkies!   and great news and cudos to Sarah for getting my finances worked out, and all of Decware! my T3 was shipped out yesterday, and it will be here today! , WHA? which is awesome cuz I am out with a bad back and this will definately help my recovery! I bet there having a...
sounds like good advice for me aswell, I was almost going to get the ZStage, but will opt for just getting my T3 and give it a good listen to it for a long while, and then see where I sit in terms of listening satisfaction! before I add anything to it? is it cruel to let my ZSatge sit all alone in Decwares cart, am I a bad person for doing so? will my HP-P1 and CLAS be sufficient to give me good sound? will the next season of Wilfred be better then the last seaon? well...
makes my ears tickle sometimes!
  oh YYEEESSSS the magic with the 1.2s! I have the Vorzuge VorzAmpDou, with the bass and treble switches on, and then I run it all thru the ZOv1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH YYEEESSSS the magic! ! indeed quite nice! and soon the 2s!     or if you don't mind sacrificing some portability, use an amp? that should help to get some better bass from the 2s like it does with the 1's, I can only guess that the 2 would respond as well, and so with the right gear...
well I have the CLAS, and it has an extra battery post, and so I hooked up another battery to it, I have yet to have it run out on me, I do charge it form time to time, but the battery life on the CLAS with 2 batteries installed is over 20 hours from my guess, I never ran it down completely to find out exactly how many hours it is, but the -R will charge my iPod! I had the lower out put -R for a while and that was an awesome feature, but not being able to use hardly any...
yes happens to me all the time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love my 1.2s, I have them paired with the Vorzuge Dou! http://www.musicaacoustics.com/wp/amplifiers/vorzuge-vorzampduo/ holy splits what a beast, this amp iem combo kicks azz! I listen till one of there batteries goes caput, iPod usually, the bass and treble boost are made for the ASGs! the CLAS also helps out, but the flabergasting soundstage is the McShizzle! huge and full, the bass/sub bass...