Posts by ANDEROAN

fanboy of the ASG-2s here! I love love love there sound! immensely so!with the bass port opened all the way, its a full robust sound, with great body! and the audio bouquet that it leaves me with, fills me full of endearment for these beauties!   anyways I picked up Decawares beautiful ZenHead! "http://www.decware.com/newsite/zenhead.htm" pairs very nice along with the G-2s, holy ****zu it sure does, it adds to an already enormous soundstage! is 4D possible? hhmmm,...
yes the flap could be trimmed away, it gets in the way once in a while, but it also keeps the cords covered and less snaggable, another nice thing is it will stretch somewhat, the Lisa3 rig was probably the most I think it would stretch,
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002VPE1XE/ref=oh_details_o03_s00_i01?ie=UTF8&psc=1, here's what I use, I have pics of it in use in my profile, it would fit my CLAS+iPod+Lisa3, along with a ZO for extra umph! I had to mod it a little bit, a little needle and thread work, but it works great!
my +++1 for the Dou, the most awesomest amp!...............   well I am liking it a whole lot, I pair it with CypherLabs latest version of the -R, cudos for that little beasty,   I love the Dous bass and the treble boost, it goes uber well along with my ASG-1.2s, I also turn on my ZOv1 once in a while, or run it with no bass or treble boost? the Dou handles the bass and the treble just right! and the ASGs eat it up!
  for the sake of adding my can of worms also, lol, I hear you, I have also had first hand experience wih hearing some big differences with usb connectors, for just a data cable it really shouldn't make a whole lot of difference? but it does,   I tried a higher end usb connector, it was for the HP-P1, and it sounded really aweful, scratchy and lifeless, so I switched to the iPods connector and with just that, wow what a difference it made, I now use a custom all silver...
that is sweet, well looks like I am in the line that forms over there/here! for a set of the 2s, and one of the 1.3s, hey did the line just move forward or did I fall over again, lol, but I can't wait, but I will, I hope they get to my # soon, but Dale n Andy and teh Aurisonic gang I am sure a working like the elves did for the shoemaker, in the end I will have a set of the 1.2s which I am in love with atm, and the 1.3 and 2, will be very veyr interesting to discover if...
well I have had my T3 for a short time now, and as with everyone else, it improves with playtime, I haven't played around with it a whole lot as for headgear other then my LCD2s, but I am liking what I am hearing, of course higher bit rates is the only way to go, more later,   as for the single ended output covers/inserts? I've found a very nice solution, I am using some rubber plugs from work to keep them closed up while not in use, and they fit perfetly, they are 1...
well I just got the new -R, I had the first versio with the lower vrm output, I didn't like it out of the box, but after 50 or so hours of playtime it really started to come around and I really really really started to fall in love with the sound, but with not being able to use any of my amps with it I had to return it to Todd at TTVJ? ggggrrrrrr ugh, lol,   and so the wait began? nothing nadda, even David from Cypher said they wouldn't be doing any updates to the...
hey hey hey, I just e-mailed David from CypherLabs, and the revised -R and -db are available   from Todd at TTVJ http://www.ttvjaudio.com/category_s/1908.htm   and from Moon Audio  http://www.moon-audio.com/headphone-audio/cypher-labs.html   I just put my order in at TTVJ! Yippee! now time for more waiting? well worth it
  which is cool cool cool, yes it gets really exciting being on page 1 of the build sheet! Steve and the gang are really getting things moving along, which is great for alll of us audio deprived junkies!   and great news and cudos to Sarah for getting my finances worked out, and all of Decware! my T3 was shipped out yesterday, and it will be here today! , WHA? which is awesome cuz I am out with a bad back and this will definately help my recovery! I bet there having a...