or Connect

are those ASG's? my ASG-2's pair awesomely well with my 5G! I will be getting the TX at some point, I'll have to check in with Robert to see what's what, a true artist he is with his audio work!
looking very very very very good, I hope its sounds as good as it tastes, er um I mean looks, lol, anyways I can't wait either,
yes I was, I am now on to Cesars 627 Portaphile, jaw dropping, I love my audio therapy! I find the 627 a cross between the Pure II, and Kens new Rx!, hubba hubba!   now I am wanting to try his Shohin, and the 627x, gosh my pocket hurts, a small price to pay for great therapy!   it will be something to keep me tied over till the spring release of the CP,
   hhmmm, well that's cool, just doing a comparison, and btw the L3's dimensions are132x73x27? 146 w knob, not sure which L3 your refering to? anyways I am still looking forwards to whatever sized amp you at Cavalli will be putting out, I am hoping it will be an end game amp for what I'm looking for,  the new L3? or the latest L3? I had the larger model also, I used that in a portable rig also, hubba hubba, I was interested in the Analog Squared in a portable rig, never...
looks like it will be the same size as my L3, which is a pretty big amp in comparison to others in my arsenal of sound explosion! but I fit the L3 into my portable rig without any problems,       I still use the same case with different gear, a few mods to accomidate some portable tube amps, it is from amazons basic line, http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002VPE1XE?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detail page_o01_ s00, unfortuneately there are out of stock, I am...
I'm totally in! I am glad spring is coming in november this year, whew, cuz otherwise I wouldn't beable to wait, yea! lol,
awe dog, no u didnt, lol, I am officially and totally jealous,   I have been wanting to get my hands on Xins work for ever since I read about him, too bad I didn't discover Head-Fi until after he left the scene,
 YYYEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol, http://portaphile.com/shop/portaphile-627/ will do, sposed to be here tomorrow, YYYEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, lol, I no longer listen to any of my once where top of the heap amps either, the Rx is the bomb for me, the synergy I get from my gear is astounding, takes my breath away, I use my ZOv1 for some extra umph in the low end, the clearity and extension that the Rx gives my music is wonderful!
Quote: YYYEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the best amp in my arsenal to date, I guess because it's for IEM's only that it isn't getting the love it desrves, I just ordered a Portaphile 627, so I will hear soon how they stack up against each other, but the 627 is compared to the Vorzugue PII, and the Rx makes the PII sound congested, so I will see, I have always been wanting to hear the 627, so I took the plunge, the only...
makes the V1 sound congested, none of the amps I have, the Vorzuges Dou and P2, HP-V1, or the Contintal 2, and more even  come close to how open, well balanced, W sounding, that the Rx has, best dynamics I've ever heard! its WOW factor is awesome, and for some added umph in the bass end, I use a ZOv1! freaking awesome!