or Connect

Posts by ANDEROAN

yes ditto that, very nice write up, your WAY better at it then me, more direct and to a point, I think this shy wittle unasuming puppy is going to be a GREAT BIG contender! Ken has not just blown this one out of the ballpark, but left it behind in the dust! needless to say I am very very happy with the Rx, and I do enjoy my ear time with the Rx! the detail, the clearity, the openess, the spaciousness, and the happiness/smile it puts on my face! tanks, rumble, rumble,...
 um I'd say no to what Tony asked, I've picked up alot of amps, and only a few have given me a susceptible to wild excitement response, so I guess by definition it isn't fanboyism that I am suffering from? but it's an iPod Classic 7th gen that I use as a source, Ken said it's mainly low output from that, but I do feed a CLAS-R out of the iPod? so I would think that that superceeds what the iPod voltage is? and yes I am a very very loud one I suppose?  no,   yep that'd be...
well I have/had my work cut out for me on the Pure II thread, I wish I could just get in get out and then get on with my audio adventures, this Head-Fi stuff/memebership sure winds up being ALOT of work, grrr ugh, lol,   anyways I've tried to school those german purists about the even more purity of Amarican made! lol, jk, well I was once a PII head, but the Rx has truly shown me better medicine! to each their own, we all hear things differently,   here's what I had to...
 if that's = to fanboyisms, then guilty as charged on occasion, but not without good cause or reason, my adventures into audio-fi ='s audio therapy! which translates into an education of this compares to that, hhmmm! and so my audio travels are a process of learning, more subjectively then objectively, having not learned the technical speak/aspect of sound curves, hrzs, and whatnot? knowledge is power, ignorance is bliss, when it comes to audio therapy I dumbly/luckily...
 you mean the Rx? well sound wise to me I'm preferring the Rx over my PII, better synergy along with my other pieces in my portable rig, iPod>CLAS-R>Rx>ASG-2s>ZOv1, to me it has a better SS more open reveiling with more detail, sorry not good at the tech speak, but great at fanboyism though, lol,
yes I loved my Pure II ALOT, now I have the Rx, and it makes the PII sound congested? wwhhaaa? yep Ken from ALO has out done himself, this little piece of gear is soemthing else,   I am ssoooo sad to say so because I thought I had an end all in the PII? a little mid forward but phenominal, shug bits, I have to quit Head-Fi, but yes at 1/2 the cost the Rx competes with the incredible Pure II? it's a little more balanced then the PII with the bass, mids, and treble, which...
 I have the W4r, and my ASG-2 is an awesome upgrade to that, so I'd say go with the 2, wait a minute though, I also have the 2.5, on second thought I'd need to compare them together? might be Mochill is right, maybe the 2.5 would be a better upgrade coming from the W40, which I've never heard, awe heck, sorry no help, fanboy here, I'll shut up, lol,
 yes I agree, the Rx has a sense of spaciousness/openess that is seriously impresive, it kind of makes me feel wonderful when I am listening to it? like all is right with the world kind of thing, it's the best audio therapy I've ever had! makes my Pure II sound congested? now I can't wait to get home and take the dog out for some walks, because I get the chance to turn it on, and have a hard time taking it off when I get home? the best ggrr ugh I've ever had to deal with,...
 lol, sounds like fun to me! well lets just say I returned the HA-2 within the week? oh what the heck lets not just say, alot of folks seem to love the HA-2, and it is a great piece of art, a handsome all in one unit, thin and rugged, it was very nice to be able to use sources other then an iPod, but in the end I found it to sound congested/closed off compared to -R, the -R had a much bigger soundstgage, and I tried other amps along with the HA-2s line out, and even they...
   yep I know about the -R's charging ability, I was using it off of the -R, not using the -R, the -R was someplace else, lol, well I was using it with the HA-2, while not in charge mode like the -R does, with the HA-2 it's an option, unlike the -R which charges the iPod weather you want it to or not, anyways I guess the ultimate test would be to play the iPod straight up with the HO only? looks like I will put my hypothesis to the test, yes I've looked into VentureCraft,...