Posts by ANDEROAN

. subscribed
I'm on board! let the contest, er um I mean the waiting begin, lol,
I've tried, ggrrrrr, I am ooh ssooo tempted, DX50? 100? AK120? I don't want to ditch the CLAS, the synergy I am getting with my setup is phenomenal, I have learned to enjoy a setup/sound for as long as posssible, before I decide to change it, the grass isn't always as smokable on the other side of the sceptic tank, er um I mean as green, lol,
yep, it seems open up the sound quite a bit for me, by balancing it out more between the highs mids and lows, and then between the ZH, and the ZO? well I will put it this way, I wish I didn't have to work, so I could listen to it for the rest of my life, music is my therapy and therapy is GOOD!
I am ssooo tempted to sidegrade itis? but I need another amp like a hole in the head, I will await some reviews I suppose, I almsot hit the pay button at TTVJ, ssooo close, ggrrr I hate conflict,
oohh yyyeeeeeessssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   I swear by my ZOv1! I open the valves all the way, iPod>CLAS-R>my ZenHead>ZOv1! wait till the ZO3, it's in the works, I like to amp and then amp some more, with the ZO thru the G2s, all the live long day! and with the Smart Vector Tech it isn't double amped, it just takes control of the ASGs bass, albeit I have to shut the ZO off from time to time, but paired along with the ZH amp it's beatiful! the ZO is...
yep scissors a small pair, and I followed the twist of the cable as to not knick the wires, and ooh yes a very very very comfortable fit, I think they keep making them like this as it adds to support for removable cables, connected cables are stronger? but whoever made ASGs cable did a great job of it, very very well anchored! as for any extra pressure? going on 7 months now, so I'd have to say no, that plus I still loop it over my ear so any pressure would be displaced...
easy peasy, I ripped and pulled and tugged, forged and then cast a magic spell, and whalla! brownies, lol, or er um,   I took a small pair of scissors, and oh so carefully cut the plastic shrink wrap up to the connector, cut around it till it came off, then I bent the guide wire away to the side putting it between the two cables, preferably bend it so that it goes to the outside away from your head, you need to know how the cable will go/position into the IEM, that way...
??, anyways back on topic,   like I said I have been using the ZOv1 along with my portable rig ever since it came out, iPod>CLAS-R> Decware Zen Head>ZOv1>ASG-2s, and holy sh!tzu, my rig sounds awesome even without the ZO, I call the ZO music mortar, as it fills in all of the smaller crevases with even more detail and fullness, and holds ALL the music together without covering any of it up with bloat, so with the ZO it makes the music sound even more...
why yes your oh so right?   like I said just subscribing,   so yeppers that would be the something that is bareley worth menioning, that marveausly black patch of wonderful advertising with ZO3 written in it! mmmmmm, with that stupendous black square that I saw on (free plug towards Musica Acustics) which is ultimately brought me here to this thread!   so I'm even more subscribeded!