or Connect

Posts by ANDEROAN

yea it's HERE: https://www.facebook.com/CavalliAudio/?sk=app_190076381016644
yea it's HERE: https://www.facebook.com/CavalliAudio/?sk=app_190076381016644
well looks like I need to start/restart this thread, there is one in the full sized headphone amps forum? not sure which Shohin it's about, but it is a very very OLD thread which audionewbi started posting in about Cesars awesome NEW Shohin! I was wondering why it wasn't getting any love from other Head-Fiers? now I know why, ggrrr ugh, lol,   anyways if you want to start reading here http://www.head-fi.org/t/198149/the-upcoming-portaphile-shohin/ 30# post_12023596 from...
well I have one on the way, I finally took the plunge, sould be here within a weeks time,  will post some impressions after it arrives! yea!
lol, I didn't realise that, and this is one hell of an old thread at that, I was going to start a new one for this little beauty! this time in the right forum, now wonder it is getting no love,   thanks for the ooops, maybe the moderators can just move the relavant posts? post 7 and up? but on the up side it does have a full sized sound to it, lol,
well what can I say I have had the priviledge of trying out the 627, 627x, and the Shohin! all of then are simply awesome! but the Shohin is the cream of Cesars crop, it has great synergy along with my ASG-2's!   my evolution thru audio has led/graduated me to my current rig? and the Shohin is the star of it all, I don't know why it doesn't get more love? but with all of the competition out there great amps can get lost in the shuffle, not easy to navigate the audio...
I have never loved an amp more then then my 5G! it is my ubber portable that I use on my commute to and from work, the only other piece of gear that I swear by is my ZOv1! thumpity thump thump, thumpity thump, look at ZOey go, lol and now my only other other piece of gear is Cesars Portaphile Shohin! not soo portable as I use it along with my CLAS-R, but all of them are ubber great!   Robert is an artist! who has made the bestest smallestests amp in the whole world, well...
I see you have an iPod Clssic 160gb, are you using the line out? or the headphone out? if your using the headphone out, then I suggest that you get a 30 pin connector and use the line out, or better yet get a  dac, like a Cypher Labs CLAS, or HP-P1, or one of several other DACs that are iPod compatible, I found that my CLAS-R really improves the dark sounding ASG's, and with the -R I can swap around amps as I choose, and for the latest and the GREATEST of amp that I have...
 what are you using as a source? or how are you using the amps, or how are you implimenting the source, is the volume source dependant? does the sources voulme still control the volume, when I use my line out on my iPod, the volume control is cut out, and the amp now controls the volume, so if the source volume is turned low then the amp will strain the sound and make the ASG's sound aweful, that's if your source will allow it, then turn up the source, probably all the...
I just was checking out Amazons Bravo series, and realised that they don't have an adjustable bass port anymore? hhmmmm, interesting!