Posts by ANDEROAN

the original CLAS is user replaceable, in fact it has 2 battery hookups, and just enough room to put 2 batteries in it,   so I did, had them available at ?, can't remember where, but I am sure it is some where in this thread, in fact I'm sure I posted pics of what I did to get them hooked up, been a while though,
amp with the wooden enclosure, + Nihm 9v. batteries with charger,   looking for $450 shipped or best offer
amp only, works great, great condition, only a few scratches, wanting $120.00 shipped,   http://www.touchmyapps.com/2010/02/02/graham-slee-voyager-headphone-amp-in-review/
barely used, maybe 20hrs on it, I am the original owner, perfect condition, comes with the 2, 4pin XLR option,   I am wanting $1,500.00 + PayPal fees, free shipping to you or back to DecWare where they will give it a looking over stamp of approval, then they will ship it off to you, which then transfers the lifetime warrenty they have to you, there is an added extra charge of $200.00 for that I think.
the original Solo, should be green when charging and then blink when fully charged, I have double batteries in both of mine, been a while since I've used them, but that is how I remember how the charging goes,
Yes the DigiZiod ZO, I use the ZOv1, I have the FS+, but still I get better rummbly effects from the original ZO!   and it also helps to pair it with a great amp, I am using the Continental V3 which does a great job along with the ZO,   of course it also depends on the tracks/song if it isn't in the song it won't be in the ASG, I use the 2s, and also have the 2.5s, there has only been a few occasions when I heard subbass coming from the 2.5s, but when it did oooh boy...
 PM'ed
I GET AAALLLL the BBBBAAAAASSSSS I could ever want from my ASGs with my little power of a house ZOv1 of course!   I will be walking along and my jaw will drop, and I will smile to myself, just utterly amazed at what has just litterally rummbled my head? litterally, I think for a moment that my preciuos IEMs will break?, and then my smile gets even bigger because I know that they were made for such as this! there is enormous potemtial just waiting to be tapped into, if...
nope not for me, not that I hear, never paid any attention, but no, the v1 is a pass thru when not on, with no volume control, and when it's on you won't hear any hiss, so it is source dependant, but with most hissing when the music is playing the hiss goes away, accept between songs and quiet passages,   the v1 is no longer available? post in the sales thread with a wanted thread, I have 3, and might part with one,
cool I will give them another try/listen thanks! they are uber super comfortable that's for sure!