Posts by ANDEROAN

update: the recharge is holding, used it for a couple of hours yesterday, still turns on and registers a full charge! so that's cool, I will be more careful with recharging, hopefully I wind up getting close to the 10-12 hours of playback? but I will keep a close eye on it                                      cuz I really like adding the FS into the music mix!                                                               like what I've always said,          it does...
OH YESSS, the ZO is that and a whole lot more!!! all about that bass, bout that bass, not the treble, lol,   I'd get the FS, skip the +, I never use the built in amp,
 a little past the time limit for me, but I was thinking about returning it? as I am still very happy with my ZOv1, but the FS+ seems to add 2.5 times more to my music then the original ZO!  I thought that I read where they fixed this issue with the new ones, I was hoping that mine was a fixed one? and if not I wasn't bothered with having to fix it once in a great while? but 3 times in just a few days? a little more maintenance then what I was hoping for, but I am pretty...
well somthing is wrong with mine aswell?   when I ran the battery down the first time, it got low enough that it just quit playing music, and so I shut it off, but it would still turn on, so I recharged it without having to take it apart, and it played with no issues,   the second time I ran out the battery? it just went kaput, nothing, no warning, no on and off? so I had to take it apart to unplug the battery to recharge it, but now it seems as if it won't hold a...
I just got an e-mail from Robert,   (and he says, that they say, that she said, that they might, that someone will) LOL, sorry just having fun,   but seriously he says they will be shipping soon, he's assembling the G5 amps now!!!!!! so we are in the stretch!   yea! thanks Robert!
yes that pretty much sums it up alright! oh so ver very thorough, and with such a boque of details! lol, well at least for me and my ZOv1! which I am still beefing on! never took to the v2, so now I am really looking forwards to liking the FS+ alot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! can't wait till tommorow, I am very very glad santa isn't bringing it, cuz I won't wit till then, lol,
looks like my FS+ will be here on mon! looks like mizmoxie and crew has things right on track, I put my $$ down on thurs? so no wait at all, I was next in line!   hulk no smash, well at least for now, hulk feel bad for superman, dna extraction is no fun, lol, how did she get superman to sit still for it? ZOv3!     tune in again to find out what M and her super ZObro team is up to, I here there going interstellar?   now for the hard part, the waiting, these...
well I got to switching around my gear and have thrown my ZOv1 back into the mix, and what a fun and awesome little piece of gear it is!
a saturday report,   ggrrrr, wow what an amp!   this is an eerie sounding amp! I am reengaged with the music in the best of ways,   when I was first getting into audio, I started with a set of the morray razors and an Archos 704 player? and how I thought that that was the sh!t? I was just tickled pink with being able to listen to my music on the go, I was a huge dummy, I got into the audio world on a fluke, a friend of mine bought an older ipod, and I was amazed that...
I had a cable that would fit the pins but too big of a connector, so I carefully shaved them down and they fit great after that, sort of easy peasy, lol,