Posts by ANDEROAN

well I've had a week to listen to the 5N, and all I can say is Robert is an artist! this little gizmo it simply awesome!   I am really impressed with the soundstage! holy smokes! its uber full, very spacious, with great instrumnet placement, and seperation!   rediscovering my music here!   this 5N is very engaging! my comute to work is perfect, listening to my 5N puts me in the right mood/frame of mind, and I really look forward to when I can put this setup back on...
yeppers X2!   the only time I haven't been using a ZO, is on my comute to work,   I've been onboard since the ZOv1, I got them when sharper image carried that gizmo? and I was hooked,   a transforming device!
when I paired them along with the CLAS-R, and the DUET, I found out what others were talking about, never thought in a  million years that my ASG-2s could ever sound sibiliant, not very much, but to where I noticed my 2s becoming fatigueging,   what are you useing as your source and or amp? could be the reason they are sounding sibiliant?   oh and I just use the stock tips that came with my 2s,   gosh how I love my 2s!
ggrrr, ugh, lol, no, but I think Robert is making some changes to my order? I might not see it till next week?   so I guess everday will hold somewhat of a surprise for me till it gets here! hopefully sooner then later, but its all good!
Robert e-mailed me this yesterday:   your amp is on the way to California now, and will be forwarded to you Wednesday or Thursday this week.   sounds like Robert has got the ball rolling! so I am uber happy! lets hope everyone else is on his mailing list?   impressions will be forthcoming
well! I've! now! officially! refound! my! sweet! spot! in! audio!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks! to! Mizmoxie & CO.!                           and may I just say! WOW!!!!!   I have what I think is an unusual rig? cuz I cram so much into my portable rig, (iPod>CLAS -R>Dou>FS>ASG-2s) and I just switched amps to go along with my FS+, I went from the RXmkII, to the Vorzuges amp Dou, and hubbity hub bub bub! very nice difference, both wonderful amps, but the...
you where asking how to tell the difference for which model that you have? a 4G or 4T? and so on, and hence forth, to my knowledge, that is the only way to tell which model that you have,   as to the sound, well hell yes der is a difference!!! but that isn't what you where asking about? sorry for my lack of detail as to any sound difference, lol,   the tube adds a warmer overall sound, richer, but looses some crispness/detail just a little mind you? and adds to a more...
 I have 2, 4Gs and 1, 4T, and the only noticeable difference is on the back with the swtches, the 4G has a (chg) on the otherside of the input hole, and the 4T doesn't have it, what the chg stands for you got me, I would have thought it stood for charge? but it is on the opposite of where the mini usb charging port is?
update: the recharge is holding, used it for a couple of hours yesterday, still turns on and registers a full charge! so that's cool, I will be more careful with recharging, hopefully I wind up getting close to the 10-12 hours of playback? but I will keep a close eye on it                                      cuz I really like adding the FS into the music mix!                                                               like what I've always said,          it does...
OH YESSS, the ZO is that and a whole lot more!!! all about that bass, bout that bass, not the treble, lol,   I'd get the FS, skip the +, I never use the built in amp,