Posts by ANDEROAN

yes I hear what your saying about the hiss for higher sensative iems/customs, and now that I know who you are, I could have made the connection, being it's listed along with your profile name, dur, lol, thanks for the link to the RX review, I've read alot of your reviews! thanks my friend!   so if anyone should know about hissing along with amps/sources/dacs, it would be you! you have an arsenal at your disposal! that is ssoooo ka-sweet! well I know some or alot was on...
 first off may I say I am officially jealous, lucky dog, you have theTheorem, Trio, Duet, and the new RX!!! cowabunga, so how soes the Trio stack up against the Duet and the new RX? as I have never heard the Theorem, you referred to  the Trio as a Theorem on tubes, how does the Theorem stack up against the Duet and the RX? I charged up my RX MKII last night and gave it a listen along with the CLAS-R, which I only listened to the MKII thru the old CLAS, and I fell in love...
well looks like I be getting one,   I just pulled out my old lying around Rx MKII, WOW, I'd forgotten! and set this beauty aside for other amps? I haven't paired this puppy up with anything since my original CLAS was replaced with the -R, quite a long while ago,   the clearity of it, great bass, an awesome soundstage with great instrument seperation, and imaging, WOW!   now going back to my HP-V1 the RX kind of puts it to shame? makes it sound congested? ggrrr, and I...
 never heard the Theorem, did it have hiss with your listening? have you ever heard the Duet? I'm also very interested in hearing ALO's new RX, at $300 I can afford to give it a quick listen, time to start selling off old gear, the bad thing about listening, is keeping it when it winds up being a great piece of gear? when you get the X7, will be interesting to hear your impressions between balanced and non? folks say there is a big difference between the two, I am ssooo...
 cool thanks for the thread, I loved the Duet, it has huge WOW factor to it, everything I want in an amp, except for the overly bright treble? which made it fatiuging, so to hear that the Trio is like that Duet - the bright treble, is encouraging! looks like I will be getting one soon, did you ever listen to the Duet in balanced mode? unfortunately I never did while I had it, so I always wondered if the balanced out would have helped with the bright treble?
 found it, it is on CL website, I just didn't scroll down far enough, listed at $599, I'll be getting one soon, sounds like it's just the sound I'm looking for!
where and how much? not listed at TTVJ, or Moon Audio, too soon? I'll wait, seems like it will go nicely into a portable rig,   I loved the Duet, had all I was looking for in an amp in spades, and with a huge WOW factor, but the the treble was too bright for me, it has super large soundstage, great detail and instrument seperation, with dreamy punchy pounding bass, unfortunately I couldn't get past the sharp fatiguiging treble,   now a tube amp with all of those...
whew, that's good to hear, LOL, keep us posted, LOLOL! on how the replastering goes that is, lol,
you are in for a treat my friend!   I'm liking the line out and to trying different amps, although the bass boost and gain don't work with the LO,   Miceblues post helped out imensely #971: as I couldn't get it to sync with my iPod Classic?   I just got back from a local Head-Fi meet. I set up the HA-2 with someone else's iPod Classic 80 GB just fine without any issues. 1) Have iPod on 2) Have HA-2 off 3) Plug in USB-A cable into HA-2 4) Plug in headphones 5) Plug in...
 +1 on your updates, I've enjoyed your enthusiasm on you eagerly awaiting on your HA!  LOL, just no scratch and sniff, eewwww, hey that's looking a little on the dark side, better get checked for blood and polyps?  well hopefully not mad but maybe help him aboard the enthusiasm train, ALLABOARD! let me take your coat vlach, so you can stay awhile, yea!  in keeping with the enthusiasm, I got my HA today! ALLABOARD! lol, nice piece of gear uber top notch, $500. worth of...