Posts by JeremyLaurenson

They delivered yesterday - waiting to hear back.
All, I got a call yesterday from Andy Regan (President JHAudio) directly about this yesterday. He assured me that this is not normal and that the connectors should not be unscrewing and falling off; or they would have a ton of big name artists with issues. Clearly customer service is on it, and this should not be considered "normal". When I get back home from my trip I am on I am to send my IEMs back for them to look at.
My JHAudio new-style cables keep coming unscrewed by themselves - please check out the poll below to weigh in on if you have experienced this:
My JHAudio new-style cables keep coming unscrewed by themselves - please check out the poll below to weigh in on if you have experienced this:
All, I have a set of JHAudio IEMs with the new multi-conductor cable and screw-down connector: I have found that the locking nut comes loose fairly often and have contacted JHAudio. They hav not heard about this happening, and I was wondering how many of you also see this happening to your IEMs? Anyone got a fix?
Ill be the first to ask... what headphones?
Why tell the users anything? Their dap's MQA light will light.... or not.
Have you all noticed that the screw-down mechanism on cables seems to unscrew itself regularly?
Im trying to load 6000 songs... which is beyond tedious. Try the newer version of AFT and see if its better for you next time.