Posts by 29029

For sale - for full details please contact me - all PM's will be replied to quickly. I am based in Surrey but can arrange shipping etc. Impeccable rating and feedback on Audiogon and eBay. I am a private collector and these sales are not from a Trader in anyway.  No PX please and no offers for cash - payment by bank transfer or paypal. Happy to consider a better deal for fellow Headfiers, no fleabay fees and no paypal always helps. So I am selling:...
PM sent
Hey - are you lowering your prices a little as they don't appear to be shifting? Given the closeness to new price + if you factor in shipping, duties/tax and handling(+ paypal fees) it isn't far away from a new price if you are located in Europe. If there is any movement please post here or PM me - regards - Lee
I wonder if I am in that 2-3 week bracket as well - I pre-ordered 25th Feb ;)
Hi - the hum you got with the Sophia - you dont get with the other tubes right?   If you could clarify.   also - I'd be interested but the price is a little high when viewed against the new cost.   If you dont get a sale and would consider dropping it a little - id be very interested (and I'm in the UK and could even possibly collect)   Rgds - Lee
Slight off-topic, but has anyone done any sort of meaningful comparison of the Violectric HPA V200 (with onboard DAC) against either of the Burson amps?
Slight off-topic, but has anyone done any sort of meaningful comparison of the Burson against the Violectric HPA V200 (with onboard DAC) ?   The Burson is on my home rig and I'm thinking of the V200 for my work PC and/or lap top. Wondered as I will be using the same cans - whether people think the Burson has the edge? So far I am very happy with the Burson btw. It is sensitive to power cables though.
I don't agree with this. Just spent a very pleasant evening with Incubus, White Lies and some Leftfield / Orb / Ministry of Sound compilation - it all sounded quite brilliant. Just my views though - we are all different i guess.
Anyone know how we would know whether the pair is "fixed" that might be on sale in the UK? with some dealers here being a bit (insert your own choice of word) - if you ask them, they will of course say it is a fixed pair - but how could someone tell?
They were sold! Hard to find it seems...