Posts by DigitalFreak

Up for grabs is my babied HD25-I-II Adidas. Condition of headphone is pristine with no dings, scratches, etc of any kind anywhere on the headphone nor cable. Although I liked the sound signature I had my HD25 modded by a friend, roughly a year ago, to improve the sound. As such, the mid bass hump the HD25 is known for has been removed resulting in a more linear and far less U-shaped signature. The end result is a far better sounding HD25, at least to my ears. Original...
Nadda wrong window lmao. Carry on and don't mind me.
I think if I ever saw you walking down an empty street Id mug you for that sweet ass watch.
Not sure if it's just you being touchy to treble energy or maybe it's just a case of bad sinergy or even a bad pair but I've had the closed backs on my noggin for the last 5 days and spikey treble is something the closed back isnt. Matter of fact, the closed back has some of the best controlled highs I've heard. If I was to nitpick my major gripe would be they have the same shortcoming all closed backs do, the soundstage sounds boxed in. Even so, they still beat the likes...
What can u guys say about tonality and note decay? Is note decay on the quicker side an if so would you say note presentation is on the leaner side? My past experience has been tonality can sometimes take an ugly hit if note presentation comes across as lean so I'm curious about what you guys have to say.
Hey guys long time no chat. How are things going Coq? Stay strong fellow bopper.
where do i sign up for this loaner program
What i would do is try a complete DAP reset then see what happens. If its the same problems try seeing if you can do a fresh reinstall of the FW. If it doesn't allow you to do this see if you can get a hold of an older FW install that and then reinstall the newer FW over that. If that doesn't work, I'd open a ticket with Calyx or whomever you bought the player from and get a replacement, you may have a defective unit. Other options you could try, may work but more then...
Up for grabs is my tried and true AKG Q701 headphone. The condition of the headphone is excellent with no dings, or scratches. The headbands elastic system is also in excellent condition as well as the cups and cables. Overall, the headphone has been babied and it shows it. Original packaging is not included but all accessories consisting of two lime green cables with 1/8 inch plugs is included. One of the cables has been loosely braided so as to be more manageable, it was...
Up on the chopping block is my much babied Calyx M player. Condition of unit is pristine with no scratches, dings, nor other blemishes, it looks brand new. The unit works like a dream and sounds awesome. Included in the sale is all original packaging and accessories as well as a 30 dollar black leather carry case I bought separately which I will throw in for free, please see pics for more info. Asking price shipping included is 850 USD plus paypal fees, I'm in the market...