or Connect

Posts by DigitalFreak

Interesting, the flow of conversation has ebbed towards cables. I've been a bit of a prude concerning cables, think most cable makers claims are over the top. Strangely, I've spent a lot over the last 2 months on power cords, RCA interconnects, headphone cables, SE and balanced adapters, as well as a power conditioner. I've spent way more then I intended on all of this stuff but my rig has never sounded better. I'm just glad all the pieces are in place and waiting for the...
Howdy ho guys, just thought I'd pop in and post an annoying question Considering i have a Noble 4C and post 2010 UERM does anyone know if the Linum® 2Pin Balanced 2.5 mm TRRS cable works for the 4C and the UERM I'm really digging these sexy cables   Bless
So where could I get a good cheap used HTC for cheap that this mod would work on?I'm curious enough to hear for myself what this mod could do if the price of a used handset is cheap enough
Hey guys, I know you want a killer sounding handset but have either of you thought about giving the DAP industry another chance? Fiio is currently working on a new flagship DAP and early renderings the thing is pretty nicely sized. Very smartphone looking from what i've seen of it.
WTF????
Could you do one of a big fat richie twirling his handlebar mustache  
Holy crap did you ever just step in it. You're sounding more and more like one of those fat mega corp richies by the minute. Maybe you don't know what poverty is like or having to watch someone being treated like crap is like but I do and enough others on here do too. I'm gonna throw you on ignore for the next few days. I need to calm down before I proceed any further and answer your post.
Guys seriously, concentrate on a good sounding DAC first and it being balanced second.
You're not getting it are you? Nobodies seeking to unemploy anyone. What me and others want is for them to be paid and treated well. There's enough wage slaves in the world.
Good man, be sure to post tons of cool pics once you got the system together.