Posts by DigitalFreak

Just a heads up, I'll be receiving a review unit of the Enigma with in the next few short weeks. I'll be posting my findings on here via video and there will also be an Enigma article published on audio360 within a few weeks thereafter. The article will consist of findings from various audio360 writers from Michael Mercer to Scot Hall to Warren Chi. Some of the review will involve discussion concerning gear used and will compare the Enigma against other flagships.
First time I've ever heard the HE-400 called a mistake. Considering I own a 400 I'm keeping my fingers crossed in hopes Hifiman continues putting out such bad mistakes.
Just for the record, although I found the highs slightly elevated on the Vali they were quite smooth. With my jergpad HE-400 the highs were quite controlled and I had very minimal sibilance.
Sale is now pending on the M-100
Yuri, shipping from Canada by a normal person (read I'm not a company) is usually expensive an most people don't want to pay 40 bucks. If you want to discuss this with me please PM me.
I've thrown it into my saved for later list. Once I'm married and have my own place I'll probably pull the trigger. For under 40 bones I doubt I could go wrong
Thanks billy_bob, I'm hoping that with time I'll eventually get it and finally be able to film some vids where the colors pop as you put it. It'll take some time though. Oh well, tis another journey within the journey of life.
I found if I mixed and matched my amps on hand the results could be quite good. With my ALO RX MKIII-B my headphones sounded quite mellow but when I added the Schiit Vali to the mix PRAT was not bad at all. I don't know, different strokes for different folks I guess. Thanks for your kind words involving the review my friend.