Posts by DigitalFreak

I'm surprised nobodies posted a video of the new iPad being used as a frisbee yet.
Welcome to the hobby my brother of the head-fier loincloth. Just a heads up, in this hobby it helps to be a little crazy an a lot rich 😃
......... ........... ................ Amos, I so hate you. Any idea how long Sony has had these in the works and if they headhunted an outside engineering group to join their organization? I'm guessing they must have since they've never entered the custom market.
That burger looks rather nasty Anyone here ever heard of a band called Art Of Amputstion?
Man, you guys are so anti-Fish. Once I Marry I'm getting myself a small aquarium so I can relax while listening to chill music
I think them finding a away To cache the album art more efficiently would go a long way to help alleviate the problem
If you guys are referring to charging your units off the mains all I've been using is an Apple USB to wall socket adapter. Works like a charm.
Thanks for the link. I'm gonna download it later on tomight after work. Any idea what the fixes are?
That first Russian video, the imagery, looks like a goths dream come true. Attractive woman by the way
Get a pet fish. I found tropical fish incredibly relaxing when stressed.