or Connect

Posts by eiouwa

For sale is my HeadRoom Desktop amp / DAC. Buy it together with my newly bought and un-used AKG K701s for a total of 600 Dollars!   It has USB (mini-B), optical and coaxial as digital inputs and one pair of RCAs as analog input.   It features the HeadRoom crossfeed, a gain and brightness switch and has a 6,3mm output and a 3,5mm output. It comes with the 'Astrodyne' power supply, which is for both ~120 and ~240 Volts.   My K701s were newly bought some weeks ago and...
For sale is my HeadRoom Desktop amp / DAC. Buy it together with my newly bought and un-used AKG K701s for a total of 600 Dollars!   It has USB (mini-B), optical and coaxial as digital inputs and one pair of RCAs as analog input.   It features the HeadRoom crossfeed, a gain and brightness switch and has a 6,3mm output and a 3,5mm output. It comes with the 'Astrodyne' power supply, which is for both ~120 and ~240 Volts.   My K701s were newly bought some weeks ago and...
Again for sale.
Sold
Sold
Sold.
For sale again.
Sold.
I have for sale a HeadRoom Desktop Balanced Headphone Amplifier / DAC. It comes with the HOME modules / upgrades and the universal 'Astrodyne' power supply (For both ~120 and ~240 Volts). This is a DAC and amplifier in one housing.   These go for 650 US Dollars which includes PayPal fees and shipping to anywhere in the world. Item is located in Switzerland. Back in the day when HeadRoom still was producing / selling these it's price was a little over 1600...
I have for sale a HeadRoom Desktop Balanced Headphone Amplifier / DAC. It comes with the HOME modules / upgrades and the universal 'Astrodyne' power supply (For both ~120 and ~240 Volts). This is a DAC and amplifier in one housing.   These go for 650 US Dollars which includes PayPal fees and shipping to anywhere in the world. Item is located in Switzerland. Back in the day when HeadRoom still was producing / selling these it's price was a little over 1600...