Posts by eiouwa

Yes I also thought that it's unlikely that the voice coil is 'dead' now. I'll have a closer look at the inside some time.
Hello. My K701s recently fell down to the floor, now the right side dosn't work anymore. I don't see any obvious damage on the headphones. Is there anythig I could do to get it working again? What could have gotten damaged when nothing is visible?
still for sale
Item not for sale anymore.
Item not for sale anymore.
I have for sale two LR1 Speakers from PSB in white color.   I bought it second hand from a HiFi-Shop and haven't used it much. It is in good state. There's only a not well seeable grey-black thin line on the bottom of the front of one of the speakers.   No pictures yet, but I could have someone make them for me if you want. Item is located in Switzerland.     Price is 110 US Dollars before shipping. New they would be around 250 Dollars.   Shipping costs for...
Problem solved - I know that it's the right one.
Hello. I have a soundcard, but I don't know which model. There are four 3,5mm outputs. My speaker amplifier is connected to the 3,5mm output which I previously used for some 20 Dollar active speakers and also headphones. Is this the right output to connect the amp to? I'm asking, cause as it can be used for headphones, too, isn't the signal already amplified there and thus it would be better to use a suitable, non-amplified output, if there is one?
I have for sale a Heed CanAmp, which was modified by user Pink Floyd. I bought it second hand and don't know what was changed and how it sounds different than before.   I haven't used it much and it is in good state. The power plug is a 2-pole-plug for use in Switzerland, but you can easily cut it off and replace it with any other plug for countries with 230V or just use an adaptor.   No pictures yet, but I could have someone make them for me if you want. Item is...
I have for sale a HeadRoom Ultra Micro DAC. The 'Brick' power supply is included and is for 230V. You can order one for 120V at HeadRoom's website-shop. You'll need an 'IEC' power cable to connect the power supply with the power outlet. That's one of those cables like one uses to connect a desktop computer with the power outlet. I once bought it second hand and haven't used it much. It is in good state. Only the little covering at the optical input is missing.   No...