Posts by David1961

Thank you for this post of yours Pudu.
I see, thanks for that customcoco, that picture is a great help. Like I say I'm new to straight western style razor shaving so that razor when I get it will be the first time I've tried shaving with a western style straight razor, so I've obviously not tried different wedges, but have you tried different wedges customcoco and if so which do you think gives the best shave ? Thanks. P.S. I've had an Iwasaki Kamisori for several month but because I'm left handed and that...
My computer is an iMac. I guess I should learn a bit more on how to use it, but in the meantime I'll wait until I receive the razor then I'll post hopefully better photos.Thank you customcoco.I'm new to straight razors so sorry but what is or are wedges ?
I received an Email today from TC who did the custom straight razor for me. In that Email are some photos of that razor but because I'm not computer savvy I don't know how to get those photos from that Email onto head-fi.  So because I know how to post the photos I've taken onto head-fi, I decided to take photos of those photos via my computer screen.   Here are three photos which aren't that good in quality because they are of my computer screen, but the custom...
I've said in my last post that I'll stop mentioning about it's looks.
It's true Dude, that I mightn't like the sound from the Abyss, but that's only from what IanG that's heard them told me, he said they have a strong bass to which I'm not a fan of, but until I find out for myself I won't know. I'll stop saying how ugly they are because it's down to the individual, but because I'm a keen headphone listener, I'd like to give my thoughts on how they sound after I've heard them. P.S. I know, I've ended up writing a post on this tread again...
I see, I'll not write anything else on this thread, even after I've heard the Abyss assuming I try them. And don't say I've said that before about not writing on this thread because this time I won't.
You make it sound like I've posted that date several times when I believe I've mentioned it twice.Hearing the Abyss will only be a small part of the audio gear I'll hear that day so to be honest I'm not that bothered about hearing those headphones, I'm just wanting to know what all the fuss is about.
I'm not knocking the SQ of the Abyss because I've never heard it, and reading the post of some that has I'm sure I will enjoy how it sounds come 20th September, but some that have seen some of the posts I've written will know I'm wanting looks as well as SQ, and the Abyss just doesn't appeal to me in the looks department. So even if I find the Abyss sounds better than the 009's, I still wouldn't get one, now if the designer of the Abyss was to come out with an Abyss 2 that...
The SR-009's can be got for $3,312, and to use with the 009's from the same place a Stax SRM-006tS can be got for $941.I've seen the Abyss at $5,495 just for the headphone alone.I don't know why I'm getting into this argument because there's no way I'll ever get the Abyss, I'm just wondering how they sound.