Posts by Kjeldsen

I got it from Amazon in the UK. It says "Alpen". Haha, confusing myself on the whole inch/mm issue. 8 inches is rather big! Trying to use what i hear people use the most, but if i had my way i would say "3.5mm" :P 
I'm having a small issue with the fit of the headphone-out of the E17 to the 8 inch jacks on my headphones. It's not a very snug fit, for some reason and the jack keeps popping out when i'm on the go. It takes very little touch to come loose. More precisely, it doesn't feel like the jack "clicks in" and stays put.   Anyone else with this issue?
  Hey Peter, thanks for getting back to us!   Have you already taken actions to prevent all future sales of yellow plastic versions, or should we wait a while to place our orders?   Cheers!
  Perfect! :) Thanks.
What's the stock cable for the HE-400 like? Can't seem to find much info on it. Does it come with a quarter or 8 inch jack connector? (Wanting to use it with E17)
When will the new revision (3.5? 4.0?) be in stock at Head-Direct for ordering?   Thanks!
Yes it's a combo output. Thanks for the knee-jerk reaction tho! : ) Appreciate it.
  Haha, allright. I'll go for mini-to-mini, thanks 
  Cool, i'll check it out. Would there be any sense in getting a regular Toslink cable and using mini adapters, for more flexibility? I noticed the E17 came with one.