or Connect

Posts by Kjeldsen

Nice mix of textures in that tune. But I had noooo idea what the guy was singing, haha : )
  QA: Quality Assurance.
Thanks for the tip, i'll check it out :)
  Pro info, Jerg. How bad is the ringing? I'm having such a hard time figuring out how HifiMan QA gave the new drivers a GO if it's as bad as it's made out to be.
  Awesome stuff! Having heard the rev3, can you theorize about how the rev3 frequency response looks?
  What a shame. I think i'll give the whole album a listen when i can. What's the next best thing in DnB then?
Jerg, thanks for the chart. Mind a quick introduction to how to read it? Also, is there one for the earlier revisions around for comparison?   I'm pretty bummed about all the negative attention the HE-400's getting. I was pretty sure it was going to be my next headphone, but now i'm not so sure. Then again, i have no idea if i'll hear what everyone else is hearing.
  Interesting stuff, Commix! Not my genre generally, but it seems like a really cool album to showcase a good pair of headphones.
  Sounds great, thanks! :)
  Thanks for clearing that up. So the HE-400's rev 3 have sibilance? Is this something really apparent, or do you need to be a skilled listener to notice it?