or Connect

Posts by Gilly87

I use Comply or spinfit, depending on my mood. I usually go for comply on train or plane, or when listening at home; otherwise spinfit for ease of use.
  My DT860 are out on loan, but if I get em back before the next Source show, I'll bring em for sure 
 Right on dude, glad you've been enjoying them ^_^So many people have only ever heard warm, bassy, dark headphones from consumer-targeted brands, and I think many of them will be surprised when they hear what $200 can really buy in terms of sound and build quality  
Oooo, that'll be an interesting comparison vs the stock configuration. I'd love to see your mod compared to the DT860, which IMO is the other ~$100ish open backed headphone I recommend to people who like bass.
 Well, I'm thinking of the Brainwavz velours, but I'm not sure how they'd fit on Hifiman cans...
I heard these at The Source AV show a few days ago.   Stock, I'd say they are not a bad buy at $99 - reminded me of a less detailed version of my Beyer T90s with stock pads with mediocre extension. I could see some folks liking it, and it's not a bad buy at $99.   Now, @moedawg140 , @Netforce , and a few other guys at the show were working on a mod using different pads and putting different materials between the driver and ear, and I have to say, I was pretty impressed...
 Physical constitution was first interview material; at this point we're testing the limits of his sanity...
Jesus H Christ, I'm pretty sure I'm set to be burned at the stake if I don't hire Joe Bloggs     He's been great so far, but he has one more test to pass...
 We want to make the most awesome products we can imagine, but technology and cost might hold us back from including every last feature that people would like to see.We want to sell as much as we can, and to see our distribution network grow, but we won't compromise our pricing or brand image just to go big.We want to spread our brand as much as we possibly can, but we won't shell out millions for TV commercials and we don't approve of some traditional marketing...
 Unfortunately he's been really busy; he just started a new job. He has promised to give impressions eventually... I have another offer that I'm trying to follow through with this week :)