Posts by kaosun

I'm glad you're still in using vintage CD players! Your reading issue might caused by the clips. Traditional clips of Panasonic is designed like a button, you press the button, the clips will release the disc. So we can disassemble it so see if it can be repaired. Otherwise it shall be replaced. You can inspect it at first, if need nay assistance, pls let me know. yixingu76201@gmail.com 
You can hardly find any spare parts for AZ6808/6826/6819/6829. Fortunately, any issues related with them like laser or motor problems can be repaired here. Contact me if you have any concerns!
Your laser is fine. Most likely it's caused by your gear lubrication, or gear lost teeth. You need send it here for further inspection. But if you open it and apply lubrication , maybe you can handle it. Good luck!
D303's main motor RF410 can be replaced here.  All you need do is contact me and send it here. Also the broken capacitors will be replaced as well.
Hi bro,   Your two AZ6808 have all been successfully repaired maybe last month?   How do you feel them? You like them?
Yep, it's a easy problem.
It seems I repaired you D515 successfully by replacing DSP chip?    Your Toshiba Xr-P22 can be repaired now. Also you can collect other two brothers: P20 and P21.   I love P20 most.
I'll add one drop of lubrication oil at the spindle bearing to see whether it gonna be better.
Philips ax1101:   It seems the Philips ax1101 is quite new compare to other vintage cd players.   What's wong with it ?
Sorry I'm just back here. My qq is 26865005. Your file has been sent.