Posts by dgcrane

I can say that I have sent my Ref1s back at my cost over 2 months ago due to an extreme driver flex problem... They are supposed to be shipped back to me today, but no confirmation yet Darren dgcrane
I assume you included at least one of those cables you made with my new headband ??ūüėÉ
            Chrome Grado 325i modded with 4 holes punched in rear felt to increase bass presence. I have upgraded the cable to 1/4" and 6-8 feet of high quality mogami. The drivers have been liberated and put into full length mahogany shells.    This pair does not come with the standard 325 leather headband but stock SR225 headband. I have the drivers and mahogany shells pinned with a dab of hot glue for easy removal. I can lock things down if you prefer...
Hello,   I have two pair of amazing wonderful special nice cool wicked awesome fun smoking pretty headphones for sale :)   Pair one - Indian Rosewood Grado 225i modded with 4 holes punched in rear felt to increase bass presence. I have upgraded the cable to 1/4" and 6-8 feet of high quality mogami. Price = $300 plus shipping or local pickup welcome.   Pair two - Chrome Grado 325i modded with 4 holes punched in rear felt to increase bass presence. I have upgraded the...
 How does it sound ?Let me guess... has a distinct airy quality to it
 Possibly a defective card ? Have you tried a different card in that slot ?Good luck....
After receiving my AK120, I started looking for a stand that was not stupidly expensive... I am happy with how my DIY turned out, 4 dollars worth of wood and a finger later (joking) ...     I am absolutely not what you would call handy with wood and have a VERY minimal amount of tools at my disposal, but I was able to put this together, have a charging cable running though a channel under the main vertical piece and it seems to do everything I need it to do :)   The...
Hello,   I purchased these at Futureshop a little while ago, but have a pair of Tralucent Ref1 coming in the mail, so these may as well go. They are the titanium version and include everything as new.   The one pair of silicone tips I tried have been fully sanitized and are included.   Price = $100 CDN + $7 shipping   (Price assumes you will pay me in a method which I incur no additional fees like EMT or paypal gift)
Hello,   I purchased these headphones on a whim at Futureshop but they have seen VERY little use (I estimate < 10 hours total). I like IEMs better.   Obviously, they are close to mint condition.   Price = $300 + $20 shipped in Canada   $320 is net to me via EMT or PP gift. Local pickup in Ottawa would be great.
Would anyone have an extra new pair of these they may consider throwing in an envelope and making a couple of bucks on ?   I would like to try them but have doubts they will work for me and dont want to purchase a full pack of them.   Thanks Darren