or Connect

Posts by dgcrane

Hello, I am looking to see if anyone has a spare piece of Dynamat for me to try a mod to my HD800's. I am not excited about spending $40 on two 10 x 10 sheets which is all I can find locally, when i just need a small piece If you can help me out and would be willing to sell me a smaller piece, it would be appreciated. Thanks, Darren Ottawa
In case anyone is thinking about a Mojo, I have just put one up in the FS section as a pretty sweet package. http://www.head-fi.org/t/810525/ak120-chord-mojo-sysconcepts-optical-cable-2-x-128gb-sandisk-microsd dgcrane
This portable setup is ABSOLUTELY wonderful. I love it and have used it for approx. 1-2 hours daily for 6 months with my Shure SE846 IEMS but now have the desire to put the money somewhere else (My dad is getting older and I want to take him on a trip south for his birthday which he has never had the chance to do....)   Setup is in EX condition, I have boxes for the Mojo and also the AK120.   Price does not include shipping is pretty fair IMO and firm. I expect to be...
Accidental duplicate post
Thanks for the response... the only reason I wanted to do what I originally stated was so that I didn't have to plug/unplug my sysconcepts optical cable from my ak120 to the mojo every time I wanted to listen to Spotify. You are totally correct though... Chromecast works well directly into my AK120 OR my Mojo. Regards, Darren
Hey there, I am hoping someone can confirm behavior for me. I have a chromcast audio connected vis optical to the optical in of my ak120. I have the optical out to the optical in of my Chord Mojo. I can get no sound when i plug my headphones into the Mojo but all optical cable lights are red both incoming and outgoing. If i plug my headphones into the aux out of my ak120.... i have music I WISH I didnt have to unplug my optical cable all the time to plug my headphones...
Hey there, I am hoping someone can confirm behavior for me. I have a chromcast audio connected vis optical to the optical in of my ak120. I have the optical out to the optical in of my Chord Mojo. I can get no sound when i plug my headphones into the Mojo but all optical cable lights are red both incoming and outgoing. If i plug my headphones into the aux out of my ak120.... i have music Thanks Darren
Hello,   Dummy move of the month..... I ripped up this push button on my otherwise pretty mint AU-717 in a moving locations accident and was hoping someone may have an extra and their spare Sansui parts tickle trunk :)   ANY help or suggestions on where to find one would be super greatly appreciated..... I think a TU-717 push button would work as well Darren
 The benefit to getting old I guess
 I am listening to this combo right this very second and not an ounce of hiss.... AK120 with Sysconcepts optical cable > Mojo > SE846