Posts by dgcrane

Damn I hate ebay... but I just ordered a couple of Qi chargers
I have a rooted note III that I have been using as a music player (errr... phone....) for the past several months coming from an iPhone 5 and I could not be happier. I am using USB Audio Player Pro with a Meridian Explorer and a pair of Sennheiser IE800's and this setup is pretty close to my audio nirvana sitting in my office all day It could be widely known, but the addition of a powered USB hub was a neccessity for me since the Meridian chewed the battery life of my...
Hi there, sorry didn't get notified that you responded. The P3's are black (err maybe dark brown ?)   Regards, Darren
Hello, I have the following for sale. All are in EX+ condition with minimal use.   B&W P3 - In great shape.These headphones come with an additional 1/8" cable and case (no box or documentation available) - $85   Price is net to me (EMT or local pickup in Nepean, Ottawa is great)
Hello, I have the following for sale. All are in EX+ condition with minimal use.   (SOLD) Westone 4R - These have been used by me and sound wonderful. I will include most of the tips that came with them and some extras that I purcased as backups. - ($300 shipped)   Sony MDR-7520 - These are beautiful sounding monitors and I believe the top of the sony line. I will include everything as new + a nice custom made mogami cable that I have used since I purchased them...
I am looking for the mentioned usb cable. Let me know if you have one to sell please :)   Darren
I have a like new Dragonfly 1.2 portable DAC with Dragontail for sale. All will come like new in box.   Shipping charge will be $10 and payment will be accepted via EMT or if you are local Ottawa, cash is cool too :)   Dragonfly is just over one month old and purchased new by me.   Darren
My thoughts on the Alfa Genus have been added here : http://www.head-fi.org/products/rock-jaw-alfa-genus/reviews/11171 dgcrane
I can confirm that I have received my package from Rock Jaw ALFA GENUS and ACERO. Listening to the ALFA GENUS right now at work and without getting into any details at this point, I can absolutely confirm that they are the SS that I enjoy very much with the silver filters on. Darren
51.7 lbs 69.2 lbs 117.7 lbs Thanks Darren