Posts by dgcrane

Hi there, sorry didn't get notified that you responded. The P3's are black (err maybe dark brown ?)   Regards, Darren
Hello, I have the following for sale. All are in EX+ condition with minimal use.   B&W P3 - In great shape.These headphones come with an additional 1/8" cable and case (no box or documentation available) - $100   Grado SR225 - These sound wonderful.... I have replaced the hard rubber cable with a softer custom 6 or 7ft 1/4" mogami cable. I removed the SR225 badges from the grills and cleaned the glue. They have also been 4 hole vented to increase bass presence. -...
Hello, I have the following for sale. All are in EX+ condition with minimal use.   (SOLD) Westone 4R - These have been used by me and sound wonderful. I will include most of the tips that came with them and some extras that I purcased as backups. - ($300 shipped)   Sony MDR-7520 - These are beautiful sounding monitors and I believe the top of the sony line. I will include everything as new + a nice custom made mogami cable that I have used since I purchased them...
I am looking for the mentioned usb cable. Let me know if you have one to sell please :)   Darren
I have a like new Dragonfly 1.2 portable DAC with Dragontail for sale. All will come like new in box.   Shipping charge will be $10 and payment will be accepted via EMT or if you are local Ottawa, cash is cool too :)   Dragonfly is just over one month old and purchased new by me.   Darren
My thoughts on the Alfa Genus have been added here : http://www.head-fi.org/products/rock-jaw-alfa-genus/reviews/11171 dgcrane
I can confirm that I have received my package from Rock Jaw ALFA GENUS and ACERO. Listening to the ALFA GENUS right now at work and without getting into any details at this point, I can absolutely confirm that they are the SS that I enjoy very much with the silver filters on. Darren
51.7 lbs 69.2 lbs 117.7 lbs Thanks Darren
The smaller ones of these are nice : http://www.takefiveaudio.com/mall/shopdisplayproducts.asp?id=274&cat=ViaBlue Still a little expensive though Darren
 Ahh sorry. I saw your location said Kanata and assumed it was Kanata - Ottawa.Darren