Posts by sari0n

Ducky makes solid keyboards, the one you linked to would be a good choice in my opinion. In terms of  keys, my opinion is: Blue: Really nice crunchy action, great for typing, but they really are very loud.  I'd get one only if I had a room to myself to use it in. Brown:  Probably my favorite switch, fairly lively action and good for both typing and gaming.  They're a lot quieter than blues although still make a nice sound Red:  My newest keyboard has red...
The mic should definitely work as long as your phone accepts those quadruple sectioned plugs, not too sure about the buttons and controls though.  My old n85 worked fine with the mic, anything newer then that should definitely work and some older models may as well. If you want a really cheap pair of headphones with a mic, I'd get a Thermaltake Isurus.  They're sort of flavor of the month right now, but in my opinion they sound really nice.  If someone told me that...
I've used the HF2's for a long time and I feel like the dba02's/brainwavz B2's are an excellent upgrade from them.  You can find then in the trade forums for about the same price as the HF2's, I think that new ones are somewhat hard to come by right now though.  They really are great value for the price though, if you're a fan of that analytical and light/airy sound you can hardly get better headphones even in the $300 range. That's my opinion anyways.  Compared to the...
Not worth the trouble in my opinion.  One day you'll go to college or some other setting where you'll realize that more people than you thought do drugs and something like this is not a big deal.
It's not the best place for beginners, but once you know the system and how things work with paypal you can definitely get some good deals.  I buy about 2 items for each 1 item I sell on ebay, with ~100 transactions and I've had ten times more issues with buyers than with the sellers.  The fees are pretty ridiculous now, but it's still easier and somewhat more secure than craigslist or advertising on forums.
Try pulling the rear of your ear just above the lobe backwards while inserting the IEM's.  I was inserting them incorrectly at first too, until I happened to see one of ety's instructional videos which was surprisingly helpful. Otherwise, I guess give foam tips a try.  If you're not inserting them deep enough then you are missing out on a lot of sound.
I just got an Isurus to play around with as well, and am very impressed with the sound.  I noticed as soon as I got them that they don't seem to seal like normal IEMs, in fact I think that they are vented to the point where you can't even get a real "seal" at all; there just isn't any suction.  I'm using these with some normal UE single flange eartips and I'm extremely impressed. I tried these with BBE on my J3 with a Fiio e11 and for $25 the sound is just phenomenal.
UM tests the drivers and makes sure they're balanced, their craftsmanship is better, and the jacks are recessed. I guess I got slightly unlucky with Fischer, but my customs arrived with a small crack and the artwork was the wrong color.  I had initially wanted a blue symbol on the left side and a red one on the right side, but I ended up getting blue on both sides.  I sent them back to get them refit and have the crack fixed, and got them back with no artwork on the...
I think that you would be much happier with the 1964 T's. Unless you're a huge fan of the triple.fi 10 sound, the 1964-T's are technically a better earphone.  I used to be a huge triple.fi fan, and do actually have a pair that's been reshelled by fischer.  However, after having them for more than a year now and comparing them to many other headphones, I find the sound of the TF10 to be somewhat lacking, especially in the presentation and imaging.  In my opinion the...
Sold, thanks for everyone's offers and sorry to those who were in the middle of negotiating. Happy holidays!