Posts by sari0n

I have a pair of yurbuds and I actually really like them.  The problem is that they sound like absolute crap, but I find that the eartips that they hype up are really as good as they say they are. They are extremely secure, I can shake my head violently and they won't come out.  They're very comfortable, and the best part for me is that they don't isolate at all.  I've been looking for some earbuds like these for a while, because I really dislike walking without being...
Hello, I have for sale a pair of hisound Live earbuds.  They are pretty much brand new in box, I received them as a replacement for some defective ones I had just 2 or 3 days ago.  As much as I like them, unfortunately they just don't stay in my ears and I have no way to use them while moving around.  They have maybe 5 or 6 hours of use on them. Includes the earbuds, a couple of foam covers, a shirt clip, case, some sort of VIP card which may be useful for warranty...
Backlit keys are useful for games.  I sometimes have trouble touch typing on the right side of my keyboard near the "L" key when I type with my left hand only because my right hand is on the mouse.
Well, if the triple flanges are too small there really isn't much you can do other than order more tips.  I've heard of people receiving free tips from ety just by sending them an email and asking for them, but otherwise you'll just need to order a pack online. My favorite tips with the HF5 were comply foam tips.  The triple flanges were great for me as well, but they weren't nearly as comfortable.  I never got to try any single flanged tips before I sold my pair of...
IEM's that have the crossover in the cable aren't very common, I'm not even sure if there are any universals that have them in the cables. Pretty much all common BA models are reshellable, like the TF10, Westone 1-4, Westone UM series, Shure Se535's, SM3's. In my opinion it's not really worth it to get your IEM's reshelled unless you love the sound but really can't get a good fit, or the IEM's are so old that the original shell needs replacing.  Most higher end...
Did you try pulling back or upwards on the back of your ear while inserting them?   It's common for people who have never used triple flanges before to insert them like normal buds, but they actually go a lot deeper.  I wore mine wrong for almost a whole week after I first got them. Try watching ety's instructional video, it's actually really helpful.
What's a reversed Shure olive? You don't mean that you put the tips on backwards do you?    
That ergo clear mod sounds really sweet, I might try it myself.  I really like the blue switches that I had briefly, but they're just so loud, they drove everyone around me crazy so I don't think I'll get another board with them for a while, until I have my own place.
Not too concerned with the problems right now.  As far as I know the Vita has all the hardware it needs to be a great system, Sony just needs some time to port a couple of ps2 and maybe even ps3 games over and fix up the UI.  In time some third party solutions to the Vita memory sticks as well, it was pretty much the same with the memory stick duo's in the PSP's. Definitely going to pick one up eventually, but not really in a particular hurry right now.  I had loads of...
In my opinion the e11is the perfect size for a portable amp, since it can be easily attached to an ipod with the included band.. The e6 is actually somewhat awkward to pair with a device of that size, it would just end up floating around in your pocket. I'd only get one to pair with a nano/shuffle or something really small.