Posts by Pepper

Hello,   I am looking for a reasonably priced balanced cable for my HD800s. Ideally it would be 4-pin, but I can live with 2x 3pin as well since my amp has both outputs.    I am located in Montreal, Canada.   I want to spend around $100-150 max.    Thanks, Pepper
Hey guys,   I am selling my Bryston BHA-1 amplifier. It is the black version. This one arrived this morning at my local authorized Bryston dealer. It has less than 8 hours of usage on it (just me auditioning my HD800s), and of course has 100% of the original packaging, manuals, and even my invoice. I will literally put it right back in its box, retape it, and send it to you :).   The taxes where I live are 15%, so I paid a total of $1,600 for it. It hurts me a lot to...
Hey guys,   I just ordered a Bryston BHA-1. So, that means I'm broke. But it also means I have a lot to be excited about!   If you've heard the setup, what do you guys think I should expect? Is there anything I should know :)?   Does this count as a fairly end-game setup?   Thanks! 
Hey,   I am selling my mint condition Objective2 amplifier by JDS Labs. This is the version with the newer faceplate with the new JDS Labs branding (as you can see in the picture). It has a custom, laser etched image on the top of a girl at the beach sitting on the sand.   CONDITION: Mint   REASON FOR SALE: I just bought a $1400 amp (Bryston BHA-1).   Thanks.
They were. I'm still happy to sell them for that much. I should have mentioned this would be shipping included! 
This is the original, extremely sought-after, best selling stereo amplifier in history. This is the original 1979, NAD 3020 model. 3020, that's it. Not the A, B, I or E. This is the 3020.   It is in great condition for its age, and is in great functioning order. There is only a scuff on the top of it from being in an audio stack and a letter or two is barely faded but all letters are present. But other than that, this looks nowhere near 30 or more years old. I have the...
I just purchased these speakers earlier today and they sound fantastic. I was able to audition them in the store as well. They are essentially brand new. I purchased them new form AUDIOVILLE in Montreal. I have the original purchase invoice, so you will receive the full five year warranty, starting today. Reason for sale: I realized when I brought them home that I live in an apartment, and so I must hold off until I move to a house. How loudly I would like to play them...
Maybe... I am afraid it would get lost though. But I'll be there in December, so if you randomly still want them then I can see you in person! Hah. 
Selling high end CLARO HALO soundcard, alongside the XT extension board.    Reason for sale: I switched to a laptop!   Is in original packaging with very little use! 
Hey community,   I am selling my favorite pair of IEMs: the Earsonics SM64. They are truly the best IEMs I have ever heard, especially at this price point. You can see my review on it.   Very good condition (please see the photos). The ES logo might be a little faded in a spot, but this is purely cosmetic and normal over time. Filters have been removed for increased transparency Comes with original box and the carrying case They are from 2013 I can include one...