Posts by tiesto141141

Hi !    I plan to order a full 5.1 Home Cinema with the Yamaha RX-A2030 AV Receiver. Is this AV Receiver capable to drive correctly the HE-500 ?   This Receiver carry two ESS Sabre Premier DAC ES9006, here are the specs :     Amplifier Section Channel : 9.2 Rated Output Power (1kHz, 2ch driven) : 155 W (8 ohms, 0.9% THD) Rated Output Power (20Hz-20kHz, 2ch driven) : 140 W (8 ohms, 0.06% THD) Dynamic Power per Channel (8/6/4/2 ohms) : 165 / 210 / 285 / 405...
Bump!
Hi !   As i'm unhappy with my HE-400 (or may it be defective), i'll ask for a refund and buy the HE-500 instead. I already have an Audioquest Dragonfly USB DAC with it (for listening from my macbook pro), i saw in Jude's review that it can drive well the HE-400, Audeze LCD2 and 3 , but not very well the HE6, but can it drive well the HE-500 ?   Thanks !
I will check this out thank you. Unfortunately sometimes it's always at the same moment in a track, and don't hear it with my hd25 or my 1964Q, will take the time to choose a DAC/AMP, then if with it i still have the problem i'll return the head to Head-Direct...
Maybe the Audioquest dragonfly ? but i guess i'll have to add an amp over it to extend the volume level...
Yes i totally agree with you, the thing is i had a low budget, and my goal was to first buy the he-400, give it a try without a DAC/amp, improve it with a DAC/AMP and then go for a better one like the he-500 that will perfectly work with the DAC/amp...   On that do you have any advices on the kind of DAC/AMP i should buy and some good models that can handle the he-400 and a higher headphone like the he-500 ?
Hi !   I mean by parasite some sounds that disturbs the music, like in bad vinyl rips, some "tic" "chtchhhtchhh ticcc ticcc", but this happens only on some albums even if they are in very good quality and i hear them only with the HE-400.   I plug my HE-400 directly to the macbook pro 2010 and use itunes to play. With that configuration, i'm not impressed at all, i even have the feeling that my HD-25 ii sound better from my mac with a more powerful sound and a...
Hi, I just received an he-400 and with my Mac book pro, i am disappointed with it (my HD-25 ii sounds better), also, there are some parasites even with lossless files. Which portable dac-amp should i buy that Will take the headphone to its maximum performance ? Thanks !
Hi all !   I just bought the FE-400 (waiting for delivery) and here is the thing :   - I always listen music on my mac book pro 2011 and with my iPhone. - Always lossless music, SACDs, vinyl rips, some 192khz/24bit, 96khz/24bit albums.   Now i'm searching for both a portable DAC/amp that can be used also with my macbook pro and my iPhone (and next models) but very good enough to drive also well an HE-500 or even an HE-6.   What are my different options...
Well now i know what i have to do