or Connect

Posts by tiesto141141

Thanks for the replies, as for 800-1000$ DACs, are they useful or hard to see a notable difference ?
Hello,    For the Dynaudio BM12 MKIII preamped monitors i just ordered, I'm looking for a maximum 500-600$ DAC with coaxial and optical SPDIF Input, USB input, Jack output. The Monitors need XLR Output also, but i'm looking for something very versatile as i might use the DAC for other purposes.    I'll mainly use the monitors with my Mac (So the USB input..). What could be my possibilities ? many DACs i see (ex schiit) don't have both XLR  and jack outputs so i don't...
Just received them yesterday, and to be honest they are fantastic, the RHA m750 are far from them. I only used for now the Balanced filter, will use it for some weeks before trying the Treble one and the Fun/bass one, and the result if very nice, comfort is fine, don't have the Hi-fi vocabulary but really love music listening and i can recognize good sounding earphones.   If they last long i might keep them for years for that good price !
Thanks for your answer, they look very nice and nice review, the filters changing possibility makes it a good deal, i guess i will try it...
Hello,    I recently bought an RHA M750i that i tested for 1 week, i loved the build quality and overall sound but there was a "clic" on right earphone when listening to low frequencies (thanks Hans Zimmer) so i just returned them. Now i am looking for a warm pair that runs smooth. I am ready to buy again the RHA M750i but i want to have your opinion guys if i can get something better for the same budget, i don't want to exceed 150$. I will mostly use my IEMs with my...
Hi !    I plan to order a full 5.1 Home Cinema with the Yamaha RX-A2030 AV Receiver. Is this AV Receiver capable to drive correctly the HE-500 ?   This Receiver carry two ESS Sabre Premier DAC ES9006, here are the specs :     Amplifier Section Channel : 9.2 Rated Output Power (1kHz, 2ch driven) : 155 W (8 ohms, 0.9% THD) Rated Output Power (20Hz-20kHz, 2ch driven) : 140 W (8 ohms, 0.06% THD) Dynamic Power per Channel (8/6/4/2 ohms) : 165 / 210 / 285 / 405...
Bump!
Hi !   As i'm unhappy with my HE-400 (or may it be defective), i'll ask for a refund and buy the HE-500 instead. I already have an Audioquest Dragonfly USB DAC with it (for listening from my macbook pro), i saw in Jude's review that it can drive well the HE-400, Audeze LCD2 and 3 , but not very well the HE6, but can it drive well the HE-500 ?   Thanks !
I will check this out thank you. Unfortunately sometimes it's always at the same moment in a track, and don't hear it with my hd25 or my 1964Q, will take the time to choose a DAC/AMP, then if with it i still have the problem i'll return the head to Head-Direct...
Maybe the Audioquest dragonfly ? but i guess i'll have to add an amp over it to extend the volume level...