or Connect

Posts by metaldood

How does the V220/281 compare with Schiit Mjolnir 1 for LCD-X and HD800? I wanted to try V220 but only after I sell Mjolnir 
Selling my Schiit Mjolnir as I am moving away from balanced setup. I bought the amp about 6 months ago used. I have kept it in great condition with no noticeable blemishes or scratches.    Does not include original box or manual. It is the 115V US version with a power cable.    Paypal Verified address only. Please add 3% if using PP Goods. I have sold many items using PP Gift and have good feedback. Not interested in trades. Priced for a quick sale. 
I am selling my beloved HD800. I bought these from Buysonic about a year ago. I use my LCDX lot more than the 800s. They are in excellent condition and comes from a pet-free, child-free and dust-free home. Always stored them on a stand. No scratches, blemishes or nicks.   1) Includes HD800 Serial# 32xxx  2) Stock 1/4" cable almost in mint condition 3) Original Case and Box!   I will ship to lower 48 states only. USPS shipping is FREE w/Tracking and PP Fee. Not...
Selling this cable because I am selling my HD800s. It's a excellent cable with great build quality. I bought it used back in May 2015.   Length - 6 feet Connector - 4pin XLR Color - Black Headphone - HD800   Lower 48 states US only. Paypal Gift preferred. Free shipping w/USPS tracking. No trades.
Selling this cable because I am selling my HD800s. It's a excellent cable with great build quality. I had to wait 5 weeks to get it and it was worth it.   Length - 1.5m Connector - 1/4" Neutrik Color - Black Headphone - HD800   Lower 48 states US only. Paypal Gift preferred. Free shipping w/USPS tracking. No trades.
For sale are my Shure SE215 Clear IEMs in excellent condtion. I bought them about 3 months ago. I am selling them because I have to save money for my photography hobby.    Includes:-   1) Ultimate Ears braided cable with Mic 2) Stock clear cable 3) All the stock unused tips except the medium ones which I have used. 4) Shure case 5) Airline adapter - http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001P5HL3S   Keep in mind both the cables have been used and are bent according to...
 Anyone? Any suggestions for a compact travel case?
http://www.amazon.com/CASEBUDi-Headphone-Case-Extra-Large/dp/B00BF6IKL4   Do the LCDX fit in this case?
I think I have almost given up on audiophile quality metal music.  All the metal music released this year and last few years are brickwalled and it's a losing battle trying to find good dynamic-sounding-less-loud metal albums. The new cradle of filth album which is excellent but it's so loud. And worst is that the vinyl has exact dynamics as the CD 
Alright finally got around to buying the tickets. Excited to see you guys again :)