Posts by ded

the audio technica is 60 ohm,as oposed to the 600 ohm AKGK240M.Does any body know what they sound like in comparison to the AKG(which is better)?
can anyone recomend a phone that has huge bass,but yet retain the clarity of the sony v6?
hopefully a permament alternative.Otherwise ill go crazy.
what do i gain by choosing beyer DT 931 over sennHd580?
i believe it's an alternative site to headwise(since it's not working properly).
so what you guys are sayin is that either senn HD580 or beyer DT 931 are a good run for the money.Which has the best imaging,soundstage etc..? im planning to use them only for music listening,so don't care if there open or closed style.
so what you guys are sayin is that either senn HD580 or beyer DT 250 are a good run for the money.Which has the best imaging,soundstage etc..?
Tomcat,i have a friend that lives in Germany.Where did you buy your DT 990?and for how much?
just wanted to thank Reynman for his input.Has anyone else have any opinion on the matter of other Beyer's?
considering i want to get Beyer headphones,which should i get for better overall soundT 250 80 OHM,DT 990pro,DT 931. obs.rice doesn't really matter,since there are all similar priced.