Posts by ded

How good is the Denon AHD-750?
Yes but what about the denon's,are they better than the Sony for overall sound quality? OBS.i know denon doesn't block noise as good as the v6.
so would a denonAHD750 be an in between choice?would it have the musicality of grado combined with the good bass of the V6? i know there's no simple answer,but any help would be apreciated.
which of the two represent a better value for sound quality:grado SR80 or sonyV6.I'll be using them for gaming and listening to music only. don't care if there closed or open.Just wanna know which has better bass,mids,treble,soundstage etc..
which of the two represent a better value for sound quality:grado SR80 or sonyV6 don't care if there closed or open.Just wanna know which has better bass,mids,treble,soundstage etc..
Apheared, by choosing the 770pro closed design,will i loose the soundstage of the open 990pro's?
it actually is availiable at zzsounds.com and hifi choice has a review of them on-line.Discribe them as benn very flat.
sorry to interrupt,but do the closed design of the 770pro make the soundstage less pronounced than the open style of the 990pro's? Same goes for the DT831 closed vs DT931 open.
Sorry for my inaccurate quote on ''huge'' bass.It's just that im used to the bass my Koss TD-65 produce.I agree that boomy bass isn't the best sound.
did any of you two actually listen to the audio technica?