Posts by Sweden

Directly comparing them side by side is a bit weird as the VSD1 is impossible to wear without swapping left and right sides which makes comparing slightly harder. I can tell the 750 have more natural timbre with less grain but I'm not so sure that I would call the technical abilities in another league. It's a bit better though.My pair sound like I'm hearing other describe in reviews so I doubt they are defective.
 FR can be a very limited type of measurement. I can show you graphs of headphones measuring almost the same and sounding completely different.Can you see on a FR graph if the bass is tight, the mids silky, the highs harsh and the soundstage huge? You can see if the bass is tight looking at other measurements though, or at least to some degree.We have to know what to measure and how to best measure it in the first place if we want to figure out burn in on a scientific...
Don't be such a sissy Scandinavian now. I thought the US would have learnt you how to be a go getter!
If they never come back in stock I will sell mine for $1000 b@tches.
 I've used them a few times in the gym and had no problem with them falling out.They are a bit heavy but the ergonomic of the housing and the over-ear design are very effective for keeping them in place. I couldn't get them out of my ear even shaking my head violently but the tight seal could be broken during movement.Right tips are very important for how securely they sit in the ear as well. For the gym the VSonic VSD1 are better though for me as the cable and housing is...
The best deal around for sound and build is still the JVC FXD70 with new foam tips IMO. They are 30 USD from amazon japan. They need new tips for comfort and sound though for me at least. They are machine drilled out of stainless steel which is pretty remarkable considering the price and have a good quality cable. They also have very good comfort. They sound better than the JVC S500 and Creative Aurvana Live and are much better than the S500 for comfort (with foam...
I think it would be sad not including the great Arcam irDAC. I'm always rooting for the underdog who gives you better value. NAD M51 and Bryston BDA-2 would be excellent choices as well. Otherwise I find the choices really good.   After owning the LCD-3 for a while I don't think they would be really the optimal headphone to test DACs fully. Even though I find them pretty neutral they put something of their own flavour (of greatness though) to the sound and are a bit...
 Agreed. The LCD-2 and classical don't work nearly as well as the HD800. Especially rev1 that I had. Too congested sounding.The LCD-3 is a clear improvement with classical.
I'm hearing a bit of harshness from cymbals that I'm not hearing from any of my tested in-ears for example but it's the overall sense of lack of sparkle, clarity and detail in the treble that is keeping them away from being a truly fantastic in-ear. Admittedly I've been comparing them with CK100Pro and IE800 as well which is not all that fair considering they're amazingly clear sounding and in another price category.  FXD70 is a better comparison where the MA750 have an...
Directly comparing these to a few in-ears the JVC FXD70 are totally smoking the MA750 when it comes to treble detail, refinement and air. Apart from the slightly annoying rubbery slightly stiff cable this is the biggest flaw of these in-ears.