Posts by Sweden

With Inks banned here what is happening to the tour?
Been listening to the Vali mostly with HD800 and I agree that this is a great combo. Not the final say in resolution, soundstage size and holographic imaging or the type of tube euphony I feel the HD800 benefits from but I'm mighty impressed for what I paid. It has a really nice quality of being smooth enough without masking too much of the HD800s capabilities. Concero HD + Vali + HD800 + TB Isone and bass EQ = Total Eargasm Need to listen a bit more with the LCD-3. And...
Anyone who tried the IE800 with this and can report back to me?
Now every time I click more I get redirected to the top of the page instead of expanding subscriptions.
head-fi search basically suck. It's much easier finding a thread by searching the word you look for and head-fi on google.
The people who complain about TB Isone messing up timbre and detail too much(I'm in this camp) should give the older Isone Pro a go. Not perfect by an stretch of the imagination but better than the new version in maintaining correct tonality.
I sounds like you contradict yourself with the two first paragraphs. First you say FR from dummies is irrelevant as the real FR is only in place with the sound interacting with the listeners ears, but than you lay all this importance on FR plots being paramount to perceived qualities.Maybe I'm just confused by how you write things. Don't make a hang up on silky. You can put any quality of the mids like clear, detailed, warm, harsh, thick, thin etc.You still can't tell from...
JVC FXD70 is the only headphones/in-ears I have two pairs of. That can perhaps be the biggest praise I can give. After over a year of use I thought it would be a true shame if my pair died and the model discontinued so I bought another one. Comparing the two I can tell the newer one that have perhaps 30 hour of use is more trebly and harsher and do not sound as open. Can be lack of burn in or just variation within the model. Let's see if they sound different with 200...
Why would you want one of these? The HD555 is fantastically comfortable but can't compete with the HD558 and HD598 for sound. AD700 have been upgraded to AD700X.
 The best things in life are free.