Posts by Sweden

Directly comparing these to a few in-ears the JVC FXD70 are totally smoking the MA750 when it comes to treble detail, refinement and air. Apart from the slightly annoying rubbery slightly stiff cable this is the biggest flaw of these in-ears.
 I have both the LCD-3 and HD800 as well and I agree fully with this. I enjoy classical a great deal with the 3s as they have a fantastic seductive and emotional quality to the timbre of the instruments the HD800 can't match IMO. Some classical work better than others. For large orchestral pieces I give it to the HD800 but the LCD-3 is not such a slouch I heard repeated many times.
I want to buy it god dammit! 275 with shipping?
Have small driver flex on both sides, more on the right side.Some in-ears are more driver flex prone. Usually not a problem.
When clicking the "more" button a fifth time the update circle just keep spinning and no older topics get shown. When unchecking summary view this bug is not present but unchecking summary view makes everything a big mess.
I would like a voltage transparency in the amp and dac section so you can search this from the start. Location would of course also work but there are many places where 220/230/240V work.   I would also like to see a better sorting of headphones. In-ears, on-ears, over-ears is a good start. Dynamic, planars and stats an option.   Tube/hybrid and solid state as well as portable and desktop in the amp section.
This is a very good idea. Not all people in the EU sell with euros though. That or in the amp and dac section having 100/120/2xx volt category to make it a lot simpler. There also should be a portable amp section and desktop amp section.
 Of course music is sound, but sound don't have to be music.
I know of a few guys here who don't really care for the music but get very expensive gear becasue they love the sound of hifi.I get a feeling Aspergers is involved in some of the cases. Not mentioning names.
 That's how Schiit really is pronounced.