or Connect

Posts by chinook9

Yes it was.  I picked up the HD598 which I really like but I'm still looking for a really great deal on  HD800 or possibly HD700.  I would get an HD600 but I'm not sure its much different than the HD598.  I had the HD650 a few months ago and sold it.  It was seriously veiled to me.
 Got a return e-mail within an hour.  I believe HD800 still a bit high at $1000 but I'm thinking about it.
 I just sent them an e-mail. 
 2 hours 15 minutes and still haven't been contacted by them.
Thanks for the info.  I did it but haven't heard from them yet.
Looking for a better than average deal on HD800 (<$1000) or possibly HD700 (not sure what good deal is).  Please let me know if you see one.
Thanks for the info.  I have the LCD3 and I believe the sound signature is very much like the LCD2s so thats good information.
Thanks for the "warning."  I never gave that much thought, but I definitely will from here on out.
Thanks!  I have been considering them.  Would be easier to do if I knew I would like the 1793 as much as the 9018.  I've been intrigued with the sabre chips for quite a while but I've never heard one.
Has anyone seen any deals on headphone amps??   Looking for something like a $1000 amp at half price.   Solid state or tubes are OK but tube only if single tube (I have many tubes but don't know which are matched.)