or Connect

Posts by chinook9

Any answer to this question?  I am considering trying them again but I couldn't find where the code goes.
 Good point!
I owned the HD650 and they sounded veiled to me.  I like a somewhat bright sound and that is not what the HD650 is. You might want to research them before you put down your money.  Many people love them, and many, like me, hear them as veiled.  You'll have to decide for yourself.
If you have the money and a headphone amp the HD650 is a good place to start.  However, without an amp I'm not sure.
 I've owned the HD650 and sold them quickly.  They sounded very veiled to me.    From what I've read, if you really like the HD600 you would not like the HD650. I had the HD650 a year ago and I have the HD598 now.  Auditory memory is not real good but I believe I like the HD598 better than the HD650.   Of course you can cover yourself by buying the HD650 and selling the one that you like the least.  Its not likely to cost you a lot.
Newegg has a 240GB Crucial for $89.99 and $1.99 shipping.  This is an M500 which I believe gets good reviews for longevity.
 I believe so.  I've bought a few "demo" and "open box" items that came in sealed boxes.
This bad boy is on the way to me.  I had been looking at these but I thought I would wait a while and work my way up to it.  I couldn't pass it up at this price.
Just write out the name of the vendor. We do not need a link. EDIT:  I reread you post and now I understand.
Not sure how good of a deal this is but FullCompass has AKG K702 "B stock" on sale for $259.99........maybe not, just checked and Amazon has them for $258.