or Connect

Posts by swjones3

The RMA'd pair got dropped off today. Hopefully they are back to sounding great
sorry for the delay, I will be posting my review along with some comparisons with the HE-X and LCD-4 very soon
Don't count on it. Even with the holiday I would expect some type of correspondence back after the RMA was received (12/21). I sent a simple email asking if there was any update 6 days ago with no response.
They were excellent. Reasonably comfortable, beautiful design, and super detailed sound with good extension both ways. I actually had them with the HE-1000 for about a week, and the LCD-4, in my opinion, is superior for most types of music except maybe classical.
I just plugged them into my amplifier, and the left side was silent when I started playing music. When I cranked the volume the sound came back slightly. I tried a different pair of headphones to make sure it wasn't the amp. Audeze support is taking care of it though.
It looks like I have an LCD-4 driver failure guys
The HE-1000's are on the way to dxanex via USPS. Expected delivery is Saturday.
Hi, I would love to be considered. I am currently based in Chicago. I have a fascination with planar headphones. So far I have had the opportunity to try the Hifiman HE-560 and HE-1000, and I would appreciate the opportunity to see what Hifiman is offering at this price point. Also, I am more than willing to treat the loaner unit with the utmost care and assume responsibility for shipping costs.
I just got some good time in with the 4's, and the combination of bass extension, lush mids, and treble sparkle is amazing. Signature-wise they seem closer to the LCD-X than the LCD-3. I can post with more detail after more time.
Have they moved on to Lostdog54?