Posts by kanuka

i think i wasnt clear when i asked. what i meant is, you said the M4 are like a B2 + bass, and said the same for the SuperDarts. i'm not asking about SQ difference, but more about signature.
from the specs here (and some pictures), you'r right  http://www.ebay.com/itm/audio-technica-ATH-CKM500I-WH-Mike-Controller-Closed-Dynamic-Canal-Earphone-/170836599242?pt=US_Headphones&hash=item27c6a7a1ca&ssPageName=RSS:B:SHOP:US:101
@Clieos  you mentioned the M4 could be a lower version of the TF10. how is it compared to the Atomic  SuperDarts ?
so that's it. but i think it can be wax clogged, and hard to clean.
the B2 i had , had a very cheap looking filters imo
does the dba-02 mk2 has the same nozzle and filters as the first version (or as the B2)?
(deleted)
take back. the SBA-03 doesnt have the BK driver , but ED which is supposed to be a better one
i've heard the SBA-03 also has a BK , not ED. but if it does uses a ED , then much better 
 1.Head Fi Account: kanuka      Other fourm link and account:  reproductormp3.net , kanuka       Site: head-fi.org (duh!), reproductormp3.net, chw.net    2. Equipment: Sansa Clip+, SM PL-50 , FA Eterna (temporarily)    3. Review reference: HSA PAA-1 PRO 1 , 2, HSA PoPo ,