Posts by lup31337

I change the first 4 op amps with OPA-2132 and no change at first. But like you guys said it starting to get warm sounding. I don't know if it really starting to sound different (I don't believe in electronic parts burn-in) or is it just my ears getting used to the new sound. Anyway, I think I'm starting to like the sucker :) .   Wanted to ask something to see if it's normal or is it just mine. It's about the headphone amp volume. It goes up really fast in volume...
At them moment I'm using HD650. I find them bright sounding and I don't like that. I'm using EQ to tame them down (1 khz till 14 khz is - 3db). It's paired with a cheap chinese DAC and little dot MK V. Moving on ... : I sold my Little dot amp and cheap dac and bought an Xonar essence one. The new dac is very detailed, which is good, but coupled with my cans which sound bright, makes the sound very aggressive at mid-high volumes. It sounds even brighter now and if I...
My driver is 7.0.8.2158 F/W version is 1.25 Audio chip F/W is 0109   I installed the driver from asus website and didn't bother with firmware (I think it's the latest anyway). I don't have channel imbalance tho. Think I'm gonna swap some op amps.
Just bought an E1 and i dunno ... it doesn't pair up well with my headphones. When i read reviews it said that it will sound bassy and laid back. But in fact it sounds very bright. Very harsh on the mid - high freq . What am i doing wrong ?
Item was sold on another forum
So I decided do upgrade my DAC and go for a dac + amp combo therefor I'm selling my current amp since it is not needed anymore.   The amp is 1 year and a few months old and it is in tip top condition. I can't find any visual defects. I'll give it a 9.5 / 10 visually and 10 / 10 functionally. This is the 220V model.   I'm from Romania and I will ship only inside the European Union. The price is 160 Euro and includes Paypal taxes but does not include shipping...
The colors don't have any use other to make your life easier when u connect stuff. It's still copper underneath regardless of color .
That Diesel Vektr looks so new age. It would go well visually with a HTC diamond phone (although i guess no one uses such a phone nowadays )
Well depends how much noise cancellation u need. Are u willing to go with active noise cancellation ? It's very effective but it uses batteries and it's does add a little bit of noise that is audible in silent passages and when tracks change.
Can anyone tell me how is the amp section ? I want to buy a DAC and I already have a little dot mk V , So should I sell the LD our should I keep it and uses the asus just as a DAC ?