or Connect

Posts by yepimonfire

One good way of doing it is to listen to voice, or orchestra if you're familiar with how they sound live. As others stated, no frequency is accentuated or recessed. I don't think this is a very accurate way of telling though, as brains will "learn" a specific headphones sound as accurate, then when you switch over to something that actually is accurate, it will sound very "off" until your mind "re-learns" how things should sound. Another way of telling of course, is by...
I think that there definitely needs to be some objectivity in this hobby. Without it, all we have to go on is our own subjective interpretation prone to placebo effects and expectation bias.
To put it in to simpler words, we appreciate the music, they appreciate the scene.
They both have a similar impedance curve. So i think it'd probably be equal. 
  This has been one of my favorite albums lately.
Here ya go.   S=DA   S is the supremeness   D is the number of years since you joined.   A is the average posts per day.      So if you joined in 2000 and have a avg daily post of 2 thats 12(2)=24   You're not going to get a huge number like you would with your other formula, but at least the numbers will get bigger with more posts and more years, rather than go down haha.
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh.   The key word is RATIO, not variation. I was always bad at word problems. haha.
S=K/D+P?   Is the join date the amount of years it has been since he has joined? Can we get a figure of supremeness for an already known headphoneus supremus so we can solve for k?   EDIT: unless i'm reading your post wrong, doesn't this mean the more posts you have and the longer you have been on head-fi the less supreme you are? 
i think the shure does a better job at this price point.